Try Me On For Size (SasuNaru/BoyxBoy)

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!! OR THE CHARACTERS ECT.!!!

Dedication for my best anime friend!!!

The picture is of Naruto young... it is completly ADORABLE!!! AHhhhh...

The video on the side is the japanese song i was listening to while I was writing this. Go YUI!!

__________________________________________________________

Try Me On For Size (Naruto x Sasuke/Boy x Boy)

Chapter 1

Naruto laid down on his small bed and thought for a while, about his team. Team 7, Sakura Haruno (oooo Pweety...) Kakashi Hatake, (the sensei.) And him.

Sasuke Uchiha.

They hated each other, right? Ummm... Yes? he thought. Naruto looked around his bedroom and smirked at the ramen cups all over the floor.

''The cups of ramen make the place nicer.'' He said, knowing that was physically impossible for him to clean it up, might as well get Sakura to do it. He then got up and put his everyday clothes on, orange jumper and shorts, not the super short ones but the ones that go over his knee, short ones were for hoes. No offence hoes.

''Sup dobe.'' Naruto heard a voice from his left ask, he jumped up and fell on his butt from surprise.

''SASUKE!! What the heck are you doing on my window?!'' he yelled noticing where he was, wait...? 'How did he unlock the key hole? Ugh its Sasuke he is amazing...' (Note the sarcasm and imitation on fangirls.) Whatever.

''I'm bored, and messing with you seems fun. But not to mention my fangirls.'' He grinned, ''Not like you have any.'' Naruto started going bright red from anger,

'I know he has sickening fangirls!' Naruto thought. 'That’s why I don't talk about it, he's too cool!' Now that was supposed to be a compliment but he was NEVER going to tell Sasuke that.

The blonde glared at him for a few seconds and the realised something, ''So...? You gonna come in or are you just going to hang on the window sill like a monkey?'' he laughed, but the way that Sasuke was hanging there made it so funny. The Uchiha stared at him and gave him a death glare, as he pulled himself up he looked at Naruto, his face was still smiling and his eyes were tearing up from laughing, one of his eyes open and his hand wiping away the tear. Naruto's eyes were a perfect shade of blue, Sasuke thought. He quickly felt himself go a bright shade of pink and he panicked.

''I'm... Just gonna see what you have in the kitchen!'' The raven haired Uchiha stuttered and he ran into the kitchen as fast as lightning.

''Was he just... Blushing?'' The blonde asked himself.

Sasuke leaned against the wall and took a couple of deep breaths, what was he just thinking? He was thinking about Naruto! In a weird way! 'Naruto's a guy, what am I thinking?' Sasuke thought blushing, ''This is so not me right now.''

''Sasuke?'' The Uchiha heard, footsteps were coming towards him fast, he had to do something! He couldn't see Naruto like this! When Naruto was just right around the corner Sasuke fell down and stayed there, (BET YA WASN’T EXPECTING THAT!!!) hoping the blonde's idiotic brain would fall for it.