#60 - Max Verstappen

#60 - Why don't they just kiss already?

Requested by lovestorieswriter

---------------------------------------

Max and you have been best friends ever since you got remember. You've always been there, when he won everything in his karting days. You were there when he got the call for Formula 3. You were at all his races in Formula 3. You even travelled with him to Japan in 2014, where he drove his first practice session in a Formula 1 car. 

And then you were there when he started his Formula 1 career. He takes you to every race, every test and every event he is allowed to take you too. 

You're even good friends with his team mate, Daniel. He makes you laugh, the two of you have gotten to know each other as well. And you really like his girlfriend. 

The thing is, Daniel figured out that you have feelings for your best friend. He's been messing with you ever since. He's been trying to make you tell Max. Of course, that's not what you want. Max will never like you like that. He has girls coming at him at every race weekend, you're just his normal best friend. 

"Hey Y/N" you hear the Australian accent behind you. Daniel is grinning at you, as Max walks up behind him. You get a huge smile on your face. You're in China, Max just finished on the podium. 

You walk up to Max, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck. You wish you could express how you really feel, but this has to do. You feel Max wrapping his arms around your waist, holding you close to him. Max slowly pulls away, but keeps his hands on your waist. You keep your arms around his neck, while the two of you look into each other's eyes. It's like everything around you stops, while you look into his crystal blue eyes. 

"Are they staring at each other?" you hear Gianpiero's voice say, who seems confused.

"Yep. Why don't they just kiss already?" Daniel's voice sounds. That seems to wake Max up, who now moves his eyes to your lips. You bite yours softly, until Max leans in. He hesitates right before your lips would touch, so you decide to just pull him down. Your lips touch, first for a sweet, soft kiss, making butterflies explode in your stomach. 

"I'm in love with you" Max mumbles against your lips, before pressing his lips back against yours, this time, a little harder. You tighten your arms around his neck, holding him as close as possible. 

"I'm in love with you too" you mumble against his lips, before moving to kiss him. 

"Get a room!" Daniel calls out, making you giggle and Max chuckle. He pulls away from you completely, but grabs ahold of your hand. He glares at Daniel, before smiling down at you. 

"Will do, mate" Max says to Daniel, before pulling you towards his motorhome. Daniel whistles behind you, but you're too busy with getting to his room to really care about it.