#58 - Max Verstappen

#58 - Did you enjoy yourself last night?

Requested by sariitiisima

--------------------------------------

Max and you have been dating for about a year now. You met in Monaco, when he was crashed out of the race and you were there, you were the person he accidentally walked in to. It was as if it was meant to be. 

He had asked for your number and he called you the same night, asking you out on a date. He took you to this lovely restaurant in the harbour of Monaco, the lights and the water were the perfect surrounding. You two shared your first kiss that night, the first of many more.

You moved in with him about a month ago. His apartment in Monaco is your favorite place, it's amazing. Max' friends are here for a couple of days, so they went out last night. You stayed at home, wanting Max to have fun with his friends. He came home very late, you even heard him throwing up before coming into bed. 

You are sitting in the living room now, waiting for him to wake up. You didn't want to wake him up, he will feel better if he sleeps in. Dave and Mark, his best friends, are staying in the guest room, so they can wake up any minute as well. 

Speaking of the devil, you look up when you hear a soft groan. You see a shirtless Dave walking into the living room, eyes half open and his hand holding his head.

"Why is the room spinning? And why are you listening to the music so loudly?" he asks, letting himself fall onto the couch next to you. You giggle softly, as the music was really soft and the room obviously isn't spinning. 

"Good morning, Dave. Slept well?" you dare to ask, making him groan again. You can't help but laugh, the guys can never stop drinking when they're together. 

"I think I've hurt my organs by throwing up so much" Dave mumbles, finally looking at you with a small pout. It's his way of asking you to take care of him. You roll your eyes but hand him a glass of water. When you sit back down, Max walks out of your bedroom, looking just as shit as Dave does. He doesn't say anything, he just sits down first, before laying his head in your lap. 

You move your fingers through his hair, hearing him sigh contently.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" you ask, while your fingers keep combing through his hair. Max just nods, not saying anything. Dave his eyes are on you two, seeing Max relaxing into your touch and you just smiling down at your boyfriend.

"God, I need a girlfriend" Dave says, making you giggle. Max looks up and raises his eyebrow, before chuckling softly. Max looks up at you, making your heart race a little at the loving gaze he sends your way. 

"Did I wake you up last night?" he softly asks. His voice is deep and raspy from sleep. You nod slowly, smiling at him.

"Yeah, I heard you. Are you feeling alright now?" you ask, making him nod. 

"As long as you keep doing that, than yes" Max says, pointing to your hand. You smile and lean your head down to his, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Max smiling, moving his head to press his lips against yours. 

"That isn't the sight I want to see when I wake up hungover" another voice sounds, Dave walking into the room as well. You giggle, but Max being evil, pulls you back down to kiss you again. 

"You guys are discusting" he mumbles, rolling his eyes and leaning his head against Dave's arm, making him roll his eyes, but lets him. You smile and look back down at Max, who has his eyes closed again, relaxing while you move your fingers through his hair.