#82 - Carlos Sainz

#82 - Bring your pretty little butt over here

Requested by legolaslover1

-------------------------------------------------------

You groan loudly as you close your text book rather roughly. Carlos, your boyfriend, looks up from his phone, a chuckle leaving his lips.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asks, seeing how frustrated you're getting. You sigh as you slouch in your chair. You have to study for an exam, but you don't understand the content.

"I just don't understand. How the hell am I going to pass this exam?" you just stare at the closed text book, wanting to throw it away.

"Can I help?" Carlos asks from the couch. He has been just simply chilling in your apartment. He is home between races and wanted to just be with you. You had warned him that you had to study, but he didn't mind.

"No, I don't think so. I understood in class, but now it just doesn't make sense to me anymore" you mumble, doubting if you should try again.

"I can help, come here" Carlos just says, sitting up right and putting his phone down. You shake your head, because you don't think he can actually help you, but also because you don't want to bother him on his day off.

"Y/N, bring your pretty little butt over here" Carlos now says, the look in his eyes telling you that he's serious. You giggle and grab your book, making your way over to him.

You show Carlos the content and he starts reading it. The frown on his face keeps growing, making you giggle once again. "Yeah, I don't understand this" Carlos mumbles, closing the book and throwing it on the floor. You raise your eyebrow, seeing the smirk on his face.

"What I can help you with, is helping you relax" he says, turning your body, so your back is towards him. He starts messaging your shoulders and neck, making you relax into his touch. You occasionally feel his lips pressing soft kisses to your skin, while his hands keep moving.

"Does this help?" he softly asks, his voice giving you goosebumps. You nod, leaning your back into his chest. He just wraps his arms around you, kissing your neck softly. A shiver runs over your body, turning around in his arms. He leans back so you can lay against him, wrapping your arm around him.

"I know you're smart, I know you can do this, nena" Carlos mumbles, leaning down to grab the book again. "But just stay here while studying. I can help you relax and get things in your head" Carlos says, handing the book to you. You nod, getting back to the page you were stuck on.

"Thank you, love. You always know how to make me feel better" you mumble, trying to get back to concentrating.

"Always, baby. Always"