#84 - Daniel Ricciardo

#84 - You deserve so much better

Requested by sariitiisima

-----------------------------------

Your fingers are shaking as you press the buttons on your phone. You don't even know if you can get any words out, but it's worth to give it a shot.

Your cheeks are soaken with tears, your throat hurts because of the crying. Your heart aches, because zof the betrayel.

"G'day Y/N" your favorite voice excitedly says. A loud sob escapes your throat before you can say anything. Daniel immediately freezes at hearing the sound, knowing exactly what happened.

"I'm on my way" he just says before ending the call. You start crying again, Daniel is always there, no matter what. He isn't supposed to, but he is.

"Y/N?" the Australian accent sounds through your apartment. You don't have to answer, he knows where you are. You're always here whenever you call Daniel.

He appears next to you, sighing deeply, before pulling you into his arms. He lifts you up and you wrap your limbs around him, clinging onto him like a koala. He sits down with you in his lap, holding you as close as possible. Fresh tears start to appear in your eyes, soaking his t-shirt.

"What happened?" Daniel asks, although he has a feeling about it. You take a deep breath, getting yourself ready to talk.

"H-he cheated a-again" you hiccup, making Daniel sigh and get very angry. He clenches his hand together in a fist, you feel him body tensing up.

"You deserve so much better" he mumbles, he says that everytime. Just this time, it sounds different, it holds a different meaning. Daniel has been head over heels for his best friend, but is always there when your scumbag of a boyfriend cheats on you again.

"I know" you mumble, sighing deeply.

"I mean it, Y/N. Why are you still with him?" Daniel asks, still feeling angry.

"I'm not, I broke up with him today" you mumble, your voice not ready to really speak up.

"Good. Look, Y/N, I've always stood by and I watched how he broke your heart. And not just him, I watched you flirt with all those guys and I watched you swoon over all of them. Meanwhile, I died a little inside, every single time" Daniel says, making you look up at him. Your eyes are a bit widened at his words, you don't know what to say to him.

"Every time you cry, I feel the need to punch the guy. But every time you smile, I feel the need to kiss you and I've been trying so damn hard to keep myself in control but I don't know for how much longer I'm able to do that" a small smile forms on your face. He has no idea that all of those guys were in your life to keep yourself distracted from feeling everything you do for Daniel.

"Then don't keep yourself in control" you mumble, looking at his lips before looking back at him.

"W-what?"

"Lose control, Dan" Daniel doesn't hesitates, he presses his lips against yours in a passionate kiss. It leaves you breathless, wanting more and more. But you two have all the time of the world.