#45 - Daniel Ricciardo

#45 - Stop laughing at me!

Requested by lovestorieswriter

------------------------------------

With a loud sigh you closed the door of your apartment. You are exhausted, work really taking every bit of energy out of you. And that would have been fine, but your probably over excited and energetic boyfriend is home.

"Babe?" he calls out, as you've been standing in the hall for a little too long. You walk into the livingroom, to see him layed down on the couch watching some kind of show.

"Hey princess, how are you?" he asks as he reaches out a hand to grab onto you. You walk towards the couch, where he leans a little further, but you take a step back. Daniel loses his balance and falls of the couch, groaning softly.

You burst out into laughter at the situation and his face, making him look up at you with a pout on his face. You giggle at him, not able to stop.

"Stop laughing at me!" He calls out, making you laugh even more. Daniel gets an evil smirk on his face as he stands up and moves towards you. You gulp, taking a step back. But he's too fast, he already has his hands on your sides, tickling you.

"No no! Daniel, please stop!" you scream out in between gasps for air. Daniel is now laughing softly at you, holding you close to him so you can't get away.

"Say; Daniel is the best boyfriend in the world and I won't laugh at him ever again." Daniel uses a high pitched voice, making you laugh again. When you don't say anything, Daniel's fingers move quicker.

"Okay, okay! Daniel is the best boyfriend in the world and I won't laugh at him ever again!" you scream, trying your best not to die. Daniel's fingers stop moving, but he keeps on holding you. He presses his lips against your head, hugging you tightly.

"I love you" he mumbles. This is Daniel for you. He can be so goofy at one moment and then the next, he'll be telling you he loves you. He really is the best.

"I love you too, Dan. And now I'm going to lay down in bed and never come out" you mumble, trying to wiggle out of his embrace. He doesn't let you, he just lifts you up.

"What are you doing?" you ask, but wrap your arms around his neck not to fall.

"I'm bringing my princess to our bedroom" you smile and hold onto Daniel tighter. He lets you hold onto him like a small koala, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

He sits you down on the bed, unbuttoning your jeans. You giggle and he slides them down your legs. He takes your shirt off as well, taking off his own. He makes you lift your arms up so he can put his own shirt on your body.

After that he just lifts you up and places you on the bed, before taking of his own jeans and crawling under the covers next to you. He lets you cuddle up to him, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"I love you, Daniel"

"I love you too, Y/N"