#54 - Max Verstappen

#54 - You're the most amazing, incredible beautiful being I've ever met

Requested by WriterExtreme

---------------------------------------------

An arm tightens around your waist, waking you up from your peacefull sleep. You slowly open your eyes, only to find your boyfriend's face extremely close to yours, eyes still closed.

In his sleep, he's pulling you closer to him, a small smile on his lips. You can't help but smile either, he looks so relaxed.

You move your hand up, tracing the lines of his abs, as his stomach is exposed to you. You love just tracing his skin, his skin so soft. A soft sigh escapes his lips, making you smile even more. You lean forward and press a kiss to his chest. His eyes flutter, smile only widening.

His crystal blue eyes suddenly open and look right at you. He immediately leans forward and kisses you softly. "Good morning, beautiful" his morning voice so low and raw, thick with sleep. It makes your heart flutter.

"Good morning, Maxie" you mumble back to him, cuddling closer to his chest. He chuckles softly, his arm tightening around you again.

"Hey babe?" he moves a hand through your hair, his hand resting on your cheek. You look up at him, wanting to know what he wants to say.

"You're the most amazing, incredible, beautiful being I've ever met" Max says, his smile only widening at the cheesy words. You giggle while you blush scarlet red. Max chuckles at seeing your red cheeks.

"You're crazy, Dutchman" you say, leaning to press your lips against his again. "What is the planning for today?" you ask him, tracing his skin again. Max sighs contently, loving your touch.

"I don't have anything planned, so how about just a chill day?" Max suggests, making you smile and nod. "That would he great for once" both you and Max get out of bed after some more cuddling. You just steal a sweater from Max, loving to wear his clothes. You wear just a pair of leggins under it.

Max is wearing sweatpants and a simple t-shirt, looking sexy as ever. You make breakfast together, moving to the couch and start up Netflix. You lean against Max' chest, easily relaxing in his arms.

You see one half packed bag standing in the corner, Max will be leaving for 3 weeks, as Malaysia and Japan are only a week apart. You frown, he hasn't asked if you want to come. You know his dad and sister are coming, so you had hoped you could too.

You work a lot during his race weekends, sometimes able to come along. What Max doesn't know is that you're thinking about quitting your job.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Max asks, having seen your frown. You look up at him and sigh, doubting if you should talk about it.

"I'm thinking about quitting my job, so I can come to all your races" you admit, biting onto your lower lip. Max' eyes start to sparkle, smile growing.

"But I don't know if you'd want me" you continue before he can say something.

"Are you kidding me? I don't want anything else more than you coming with me, babe" Max says, looking serious and happy at the same time.

"Really?" you ask. Max nods, pulling you closer to him. "Okay, I want nothing more, either"