thirteen

Aria

It's been three days since Abel and I had that little make out session.

Thank God he didn't want to do anything else, other than just kiss, because if he did, he'd be pretty disappointed with me.

I don't want to have sex with Abel until he gets his memories back, just in case he forgets that it even happened - even though he's told me that he won't forget it.

"Morning," Abel says now as he shuffles into the kitchen, smelling fresh from the shower he's just had.

I turn around and smile at him. "Morning," I reply, handing him a cup of coffee.

Abel thanks me and takes the cup in his hand. He looks at me for a long time before setting the cup back down and walking towards me.

I look up into his brown eyes. "Is something wrong?" I ask, heart beginning to race at how close he is.

Abel tucks his bottom lip between his teeth and cradles my face with his warm hands. "Can I kiss you again?" he asks, his voice wobbling a little from nervousness.

My heart flutters at his question and I feel myself beginning to melt from the way he's staring at me with those lustful eyes.

I nod slowly. "Okay," I whisper.

Abel grins and presses his lips against mine, beginning to kiss me nice and slowly.

Our mouths move in perfect rhythm and my arms fly up to wrap around Abel's neck as he squeezes at my waist, causing me to moan into his mouth.

We pull away from each other for a couple of seconds before kissing again and Abel lifts me up, placing me on the island counter.

He grabs my legs and places them around his waist and I press my body against his, my hands running down his body.

Abel starts kissing at my neck and I bite down at my lip, concealing my moans.

Without thinking twice about it, I pull Abel's top up and he raises his arms, allowing me to take it off him completely.

I rest my forehead against Abel's and we stare into each other's eyes, trying to catch our breaths.

Abel caresses my cheek and I roam his body with my hands, feeling the warmth radiating off his skin.

I start placing kisses along his chest and Abel rakes a hand through my hair as I do.

I smash my lips against his again, catching him off guard. "What's wrong?" I ask when Abel pulls away and just stares at me.

"I remember something," he says, blinking.

I smile. "What?" I want to know.

Abel smiles and grips at my waist. He leans closer until our lips our inches apart. "When we had sex right on this counter," he answers, grinning.

I burst out laughing, remembering that morning. "That was something, wasn't it?" I chuckle, raising my eyebrows as I run my hands over his beautiful face.

Abel nods. "It definitely was," he whispers before attacking my lips hungrily.

"Abel," I murmur against his lips as he pulls open my robe and flings it to the side, leaving me only in my silk nightdress.

He starts kissing at my bare arms and lifts up my nightdress up a little to reveal my thighs.

I watch as Abel bends down and starts trailing his tongue around my thighs. "Abel, stop," I whisper, even though I don't want him to.

He looks up at me. "You want me to stop?" he asks, pulling away and looking at me.

"Y-y-yeah," I manage to say.

Abel sighs and gets back up, pulling down my nightdress and handing me back my robe. "You think I'm going to forget, don't you?" he asks, raking a hand through his hair.

"Yeah."

Abel sighs. "I won't," he says. "Didn't you hear what the doctor said? My memory's getting better. I'm remembering things."

I place my hands on shoulder. "You don't remember me properly, Abel," I tell him, squeezing his shoulders. "I'm still a stranger to you."

"No, you're not!" Abel protests.

"Yes, I am!" I fire back. "Do you even remember that we got engaged? Do you even remember the night you proposed to me? Do you remember the first time we met? You only remember certain things, things that aren't really important."

Abel shakes his head. He looks away and scratches the back of his head. "I'm sorry," he says.

I lean forward and peck his lips. "It's fine," I say. "It won't be for long. But we're definitely not having sex until you get all your memories back, okay?"

"Okay," Abel answers, nodding. He pulls me towards him again and pecks my lips over and over again, causing me to giggle.

"I love you," I tell him and then bite the inside of my cheek when I realise I shouldn't have said that, since Abel doesn't even know that he loves me - all he thinks is that he likes me and is attracted to me.

Abel fiddles with my hair. "You do?" he asks and I nod. "And . . . do I love you?"

I find myself smiling sadly to myself. The way he asked that, it was cute, but sad at the same time, since he can't exactly remember how he feels about me.

I lean my forehead against his and trail my fingers through his fluffy hair. "You'll just have to wait and remember, won't you?" I ask, stroking the back of his neck.

Abel nods slowly before leaning forward to peck my lips. He runs his hands over my face and neck. "You're really pretty," he sighs and I blush at his comment.

"You're not so bad looking yourself," I say, biting my lip.

Abel laughs and squeezes my thighs. "I'm hungry," he announces, moving away from me and pulling his t-shirt back on. "What's for breakfast?"

I chuckle to myself and jump off the island counter, walking over to Abel and beginning to help him prepare our breakfast.