Chapter 13

(A/N) WOOOOOO ITS ALMOST 4 AM AND LEMME TELL YA' IM SURPRISED MY TOES ARENT TALKING TO ME!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, as we get to here more of the story from the killers point of view! OMG!!! In the comments, tell me who you think it is, because I love reading comments from you all! Except LillianaKawaii! I already told you who it is, so you can't ruin the story for everyone else! Enjoy the chapter!

Chapter Status: Not Edited

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous POV

I sneak around the back of Mr. Britain's house, in case if he's home from visiting Oslo and her Mother. Before going to work opening the window, I look around to make sure no one is around. Perfect.

I make quick work of the window, even though it's locked from the inside. Years of practice is how I did it. Don't ask how I got the practice, let's just say from being in the field.

I creep around the cellar, searching for the stairway. I stumble around for awhile, and notice a small blade. I grin as I pick it up. I examine it for a moment, it's a real beauty. I might just have to add it to my collection.

* * *

I finally find the door to the stairs. As I turn the knob, it creaks loudly. Looks like this won't be as easy as I thought. I search around the basement for something. Anything. A vent, an alternate stairwell, just something to get me upstairs. That's when I see it.

So you might know how in some really old Victorian-ish houses there would be a pulley system for a butler to use to send things to the occupants of the home, as he would spend most of his downtime in his quarters, most often the basement. Any who, Britain thankfully has that kind of house, and I pull myself into another upstairs room, and hope for the best.

I sneakily peek around the door-ish thing that blocks off the pulley system, to make sure nobody is there. I quietly jump down, and make sure the small vial of poison is sill intact. I chose pure chlorine. The great thing about this is that it will melt ones insides if it's ingested or inhaled! Oh, how I love chlorine!

It's almost noon, so I have to hurry to the kitchen. When I get there, I'll put the chlorine in Sealand's lunch, and be on my way. This is so easy! I make my way to the kitchen, seeing as no one is in the halls right now.

I finally make it to the kitchen, and now I just have to put the chlorine in his food. I smirk to myself, as there aren't any chefs in the kitchen. I see a lunch sitting out on the counter, a glass of water next to it. I pour the liquid chlorine gingerly into the glass. Liquid chlorine is better than the gas in my opinion, because the gas is actually pale green, whereas the liquid is completely clear. I hear footsteps approaching.

"Lunch time!" The young boy chimes.

I look around the room for a window, and that's when I see it. A pulley system. The same one I used earlier. I jump nimbly into it, and let myself down.

* * *

After finally getting out of the house, I hear muffled screams. The chlorine took effect~! ^-^

Iceland's POV

I walked out to the main room, and Norway stood with his arms crossed, staring at me.

"Do you have any idea when my capital city was established?" He began.

"No, why?"

"Because, today is Oslo's birthday," he chastised me.

That brings me to where I am now. I'm standing in the check out line of the grocery store, flowers in hand as any good boyfriend might do for his girlfriend.