Chapter 25

(A/N) OMGEEEEEE THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!!!!!

Chapter Status: Not Edited

Iceland's POV

I keep having these dreams. They always have Oslo in them. Not all of them are bad, but not all of them are completely great. My dream last night was exactly like that.

We stroll along the pavement, hand in hand. Oslo skips, hinting that she's actually happy. She wears a Falling in Reverse t-shirt, and she has no cuts on her arms. Speaking of which, her arms aren't the frail whisks I remember her having. She has average arms. Not to big, but not malnourished looking. She has perfectly shaped, perfectly non-scarred arms.

We make casual conversation, similar to our first 'date', if you could even call it that. We playfully tease each other, just like a playful, young couple would. She's absolutely adorable, to be completely honest.

She has a short frame, which only adds to the cute-ness. Her hair is situated in a high ponytail, a departure from her style which I remember. Big, scene hair.

I hold open a gate for her. She skips through, her arms swinging as she hums a short melody. On the opposite side of the gate is a lake. Nobody else is here, so we have the run of the place.

We end up going swimming.

She wears a black bikini. It isn't all that revealing as one might come to think. In fact, she is mostly covered.

Oslo's thighs touch, but they're the perfect size. Completely different from before, when the space between her thighs was at least three inches wide. She has a toned abdomen, but her rib and hip bones don't poke out. Her collar bones, which used to look as though they would pierce through her skin at any given moment, are now subtly situated well beneath the layers of her skin.

We get in the water and playfully splash around for a while.

Out of the blue, she says something.

"Uh oh, my thighs touch, I think I should go on a diet, what do you think?"

Naturally, in my dream, I'm a jerk and a total dumbass.

"Sure, if you want to, I'll support you."

And just like that, she begins deteriorating before my eyes.

Her before perfectly shaped body shrinks and shrinks until she is only made up of bones. I can see the life and beauty being sucked from her frame as her abdomen begins constricting itself into a state of malnourishment. Her arms and legs shrink into mere twigs. Finally, her beautiful face begins to deteriorate, her cheeks grow hollow with hunger, and bags swiftly develop under her eyes. A faint smile of relief can be seen through her wicked transformation. By the end, her bones all stick out from her flesh, and she is simply a skeleton.

That's when I wake up, sweating and panting.

My first impulse is to call her, but no, SHE'S IN A COMA.

I hope she wakes up soon.

As if on cue, America bursts into the bedroom. I glance at the digital alarm clock. Three eighteen. How is he up so early? I thought he was an American!

I glare in his direction. He's fully clothed.

"What," I groan, tiredness apparent in my voice.

"It's Oslo. She woke up."

Oslo's POV

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I!? WHAT IS THIS PLACE AND WHY HAVE I GAINED FIVE POUNDS!? BEFORE THE SCALE SAID I WAS SEVENTY EIGHT POUNDS WHY THE FLYING FUCK AM I EIGHTY TWO!?"