Chapter 3-Breaking Free

Belle made two different sauces. One laced with sleeping pills and another wasn't. "Belle! Hurry the fuck up and feed us!" Freddie yelled. "Coming!" She replied. Carefully placing the sauce with grated cheese, Belle took her foster parents plates first, then her siblings. Irene and Freddie were pigs when it came to food. They immediately hogged down the food and guzzled their beers down. It only took a few minutes.

An Hour Later

Belle tucked her foster mother and father into bed. Both were out like lights and snoring like freight trains. "Are you sure we won't be caught?" Belle's sister, Jasmine, asked. Belle shook her head. Belle retrieved the money and gave Jasmine and her brother, Xavier. $10,000 was given to each sibling. Belle made sure that they were packed with their clothes and she even went through clearing her foster parent's phones and giving them to her siblings. "Be safe and let me know when you find your home." Belle gave both her siblings a hug and they went their separate ways. Belle walked towards the bus stop, but stopped in her tracks. Where would she go? Is it safe? As thoughts clattered in her mind, she saw the asylum closing its rusty gates and patients being rushed out. "Excuse me?" Belle questioned. "What's happening with the asylum?" "Patients are being moved out. The City has deemed it 'hazardous' so we're moving them to a brand new and clean facility." one of the wards stated. Belle stared at the asylum in awe. After the last patient was placed in a bus, the entire staff and patients were gone. Driving to another location. Belle thought and had no choice. She was going to spend the night at Mount Massive Asylum. Having no other choice, she walked up towards the steps and entered the asylum. How bad could it be? All of the patients were gone. Weren't they?