Chapter 12-Leaving

It's been two weeks since Belle found out she was pregnant. Though she was young, she knew she would make a wonderful mother. Eddie knew that deep in his heart, he would be a great father too. "Darling, did you take your vitamins?" Eddie asked Belle. She held her stomach and replied, "Yes, my love." He held her close and kissed her. "I have great news. My friend was able to find a good place for us. We can go now if we want." Belle jumped in Eddie's arms and said, "Yes, let's go. I'll go anywhere as long as I'm with you." Her words melted his heart of stone into a heart of flesh. Eddie and Belle pick up the suitcases they have with them, take one last look at the asylum and leave. As they both head out of the front door, Belle gasps and hides behind Eddie. "That's them!" Eddie turns to see two people leaving their home, with anger and hate radiating from them. "Eddie, that's Irene and Freddie! They'll kill me! Please, let's leave!!" Eddie couldn't stand to see his bride cry and he quickly shoved Belle into a nearby car that his friend provided them. "Stay down and I'll drive. I'm here for you." He gently whispered in her ear. Belle laid down in the backseat as Eddie backed into the driveway. Eddie looked at her foster parents and saw that they looked out of it like they were confused and disoriented. Muffled conversations were going back and forth as Eddie lowered the window. "That little bitch stole our money and other kids! We need to find her!!" her foster father yelled, which he assumed was the 'Freddie' she dreamt of every night. Freddie was pacing up and down, kicking the debris that was scattered along his lawn. Her foster mother, Irene, was smoking two cigarettes and drinking straight out of a Jack Daniels bottle. "That slut also took our cell phones!! She is DEAD! D-E-D!" Eddie snickered and drove away, glancing at the rearview mirror. He wasn't noticed by either of them. He drove away with a smirk on his face and glanced at Belle who was falling asleep. "It's funny how I have had little education but at least, I can spell properly," Eddie stated and Belle woke up. She adjusted herself in the seat and buckled her belt. "You should read the text messages she used to send me." She scoffed. Belle was amazed by the car that Eddie had received. "Is this new?" She asks. Eddie shook his head and replied, "Yes, and we're heading to the apartment. Can you believe it? I'm back in society." Belle smiled at him and said, "Can you believe we produced this child? I'm scared but I know that everything will be good." Eddie looked at her with lustful eyes and immediately pulled into a deserted parking lot. Belle's heart began to race. "Eddie, what are we doing?" Eddie, like a tiger, jumped into the backseat and began to take off his clothes and Belle's. "No! Not in the car!" Belle exclaimed. It was too late. Eddie already straddled on top of Belle and inserted his hard cock into her womanhood. The pleasure was building inside of Belle. Eddie's thrusting and moaning were echoing inside her mind. Eddie then began to pinch and flick at her nipples, causing them to stiffen. His rather large tongue was licking her nipples and sucking onto them. "Hmm!! Eddie, stop! I-I-I can't hold it! Oh, God!" Belle moaned. The tension was too great for Eddie. His face became red as he was continuing to thrust into Belle. Sweat was dripping from his brow and Belle was blushing as Eddie continued to satisfy his beastly needs. "Baby, you're still tight. My God, I love fucking you." Belle was gasping. Her body shook and her breasts were bouncing as Eddie grabbed onto them and squeezed them for added pleasure. "OH, MY DARLING BELLE!!" Eddie screamed as Belle shouted, "OH, EDDIE!!" Both climaxed and passionately kissed each other. The windows were steaming. "Who do you belong to?" Eddie whispered to Belle. "I belong to you, forever." Eddie kissed Belle again and both began to put their clothes back on. Eddie got into the driver's seat as Belle got into the passenger's side. To let in air, Eddie rolled all the windows down.  Eddie drove out of the lot and towards the apartment. "Eddie, next time we have sex, let's do it on our bed." Belle said aloud. Eddie smirked and said, "I want us to try handcuffs next time." They were close to their next part of life. Both were happy and intended to stay that way. Little did both know, a threat was coming and they had to be ready.