Chapter 7-Devil's Wedding

Belle woke up with Eddie gone. Again, she was naked and alone. Eddie left her a gift on a chair in the corner. It was a handsewn wedding dress with a note on the dress. Belle, I'm going to run some errands. I'll be back soon for the wedding. Love, Eddie. Belle grabbed her clothes and money to look for an escape. Unfortunately, Eddie arrived too soon. "Darling, where were you going?" Belle replies with, "Well, I-I-I was looking for the...bathroom" "I'll take you there." Eddie replied cooly. Eddie had three grocery bags. "I have a friend who delivers me things I need. I bought us some towels, shampoo, and extra clothes. I have other necessities should we need it. Come, let's go take a shower." WHAT?? Belle then replied, "No. Let me do it myself." Eddie glared at her and said cooly, "We're showering together. Get over it!" Belle trembled at his voice. She obeyed and walked with him to the open showers. Belle and Eddie stripped and turned the water on. Eddie began to scrub his own body and wash his hair. Belle stood by; dumbfounded. She never showered before with a man and she was vulnerable. She never saw a man naked. She was staring at Eddie's defined and masculine body. "Aren't you gonna bathe?" Eddie interrupted. Belle nodded and began to wash her hair. As she scrubbed her soaked body, she felt another hand wrape around her body. Belle froze and whimpered. "Hush, my flower. It's okay." Eddie whispered. He let go of her and turned his faucet off. Belle finished showering and walked back with Eddie.

2 hours later

Eddie dressed in a wedding tux while Belle slipped into a handsewn wedding dress that Eddie had on a mannequin.  "You look beautiful, my love." Belle blushed. Eddie placed his arm around hers. She trembled as she saw the priest standing at the end of the white runway. The ceremony was short. Eddie replied, "I do." Belle hesitated. "I do." "You may kiss the bride." Eddie pulled Belle close and gave her a kiss. The priest gave both a blessing. Eddie and Belle walked away towards the 'honeymoon' suite. "Stay here. I'll be back." Belle stood there, in her dress. Soon after, Eddie rolled in a small wedding cake and a vintage turntable. "I had made this myself for us." Eddie placed a romantic jazz CD and extended his hand. Belle grabbed his hand. "Let me lead." Eddie whispered. Eddie spun her around and dipped Belle. His rhythm was on beat and was skilled in dance. After the song ended, Eddie gave Belle a kiss. "You're a wonderful dancer." Belle gasped. "So are you." Eddie replied. "Come, let's have some cake." Eddie cut a small piece for both of them and fed Belle. She giggled. "I was looking forward to that and this." Belle grabbed her cake and smeared Eddie's face. Both started laughing and did the same to Belle. Eddie chased Belle and kissed her neck, which made her tremble and moan. "Can we dance more?" Belle asked. Eddie placed another CD and continued to dance until it was time. Eddie was ready to consummate their marriage and secretly, so was Belle.