Chapter 9-Forever His

Panting. Belle is running. "BELLE!!" A loud voice echoes. She turns to see Freddie running after her and carrying a knife. He catches up with her and stabs her several times. "Darling, you're having a nightmare! Wake up!" Belle shot straight up, sweating and crying profusely. "Darling, what's wrong? Tell me, please." Eddie asked. Belle shook her head and replied, "It's Freddie. He was chasing me and he wanted to kill me." Eddie gazed at her and held Belle in his arms. "Nothing will harm you. Not while I'm around." Belle looked at Eddie, his defined chest and biceps made her weak and trembling. "Eddie, I want you." Eddie's reaction was genuinely shocked. "You what?" He asked. "Eddie, I want you so badly. You make me feel safe and desirable. I want you to put out my fire. Please, my love. Make me yours and give me your seed." Eddie quickly grabbed Belle and pinned her to the bed. Belle blushed and tried to squirm. "Oh no, my kitten. I'll make your fantasies come true." Eddie began to kiss and nibble at her neck. His strong hands held her fragile body down. Belle was slowly succumbing to him. Moans were echoing against the walls. Belle spread out her legs and allowed Eddie to press his thick and hard cock into her virgin womanhood. "Oh God, no Eddie!" Eddie moaned and saw his darling bride groaning in pain. "Angel, relax. You are starting to cringe. Please, relax. Let me plant my seed inside your precious womb." Eddie's cock was thrusting into her, making her squirm and moan in pain and pleasure. Eddie picked up Belle's legs and wrapped them around his neck. Her hands gripped onto the bed and she kept saying, "Eddie, please hurt me. I'm begging you. Make me your woman, please!" Eddie and Belle were thrashing around in the bed, moaning and screaming each others name. Eddie came and so did Belle. Eddie pulled his cock out of Belle and laid next to her. "I love you." Eddie whispered. "I love you too, my husband." Belle whispered back. They both kissed and Belle mounted on top of Eddie and began to ride on his cock, pleasuring Eddie very much.