Chapter 16-Waylon

"Hello, Waylon. It's nice to meet you." Belle says. Waylon smiles and replies, "Hello Belle. My, you really are as beautiful as Eddie says you are." Waylon smiled at Belle and says, "I assume that Eddie has told you of our history together?" Belle looks at Eddie, who stares at Waylon with a mixture of hate and embarrassment. "No. Is it a funny story?" Eddie cleared his throat very loudly and said, "Now is not the time, my dear. We can talk about that another time. Now, Waylon, I have told you our situation. Is there anything that can be done?" Waylon sat down and ran his hands on his arms. "Hmm. What I can do is take Jasmine and Xavier to my wife so she can watch this until this situation is over. We can get the police involved but there's the fact that you are technically an escaped convict, we can't run the risk of you being captured and sent to the sanatorium. You'll lose Belle and your unborn child. Please rethink this situation." Belle looks at Eddie and Waylon. Eddie simply says, "Alright. There is another way and I'll still need your help with the disposal." Belle looks at Eddie with a hint of fear in her eyes. "D-Disposal?" Eddie holds Belle close her and says, "Belle, we have to kill your adopted father and Waylon will help me with the disposal." 

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll make sure to make chapter 17 a long chapter. Again, I'm sorry for being away. Love you all!