Chapter 14-Mistake?

Belle woke up in the middle of the night. She and Eddie finished eating dinner and had a quickie before going to bed. Though she loved having sex with Eddie, she was tired but refused to let Eddie know. Belle had gone to the kitchen to make an herbal tea. It was 12:45 at night and she couldn't sleep. Belle flipped on the TV and placed her tea back on the nightstand near the couch. She was flipping channels and listening to the CNN news. She then began to feel her eyes droop and she fell asleep. 

Mount Massive Asylum

Belle is walking in alone with her bags. She is scared but knows she has to stay. "Oh, Lord. I hate this place but I have to stay. I have no choice." She says out loud to herself. She finds a room that has some graffiti saying 'Beware the Groom'. Ignoring it, she then props down a roll-away mattress and lays to sleep. She is suddenly awakened by heavy footsteps and moaning. She wakes up but stays still. The footsteps stop but the moaning continues. She looks up through the window and sees a large man with his pants down to his ankles. "Ugh... Lord in Heaven. Forgive me for this, but I am in need of a bride. Let her find me and be mine." The man whispered. The man was making motions with his right hand and continues to moan. "Darling. Come to me, my darling." The man is continuing to stroke his length and moan. Belle is scared and quietly tries to walk away. The man releases his cum and it spills onto the walls. The man is sighing and catching his breath. Belle is backing away towards the stairs and trips on the extra boxes that were still there. The man gasped and pulled his pants up. She got up, ran down the stairs, and hid in a locker. She quieted her breathing. She could hear the footsteps and humming. "I can smell your perfume, my dear. Let me ravage you, please." She gasped in shock and felt tears falling on her pants. She crouched down to further hide from the strange man. The locker shook and the door opened. There stood Eddie, with a smirk and a knife in his hand. Belle screams and tries to run, only for Eddie to wrap his arms around her and smother her with kisses along her neck. Belle was fighting as hard as she could. Eddie laughed and said, "Belle, you were wrong for marrying me. I'm nothing but a sick, perverted, and twisted man. Now, you'll die for your mistakes." Belle felt blood down her throat and she was dead, within a second. 

Belle woke up, screaming. Eddie runs to the living room and calms Belle down. "Shh... Baby, you're having a bad dream. Belle!  Wake up!" Belle woke up in Eddie's arms. Eddie was worried and scared for his wife. Belle began to cry and placed her hands on the nape of his neck, as Eddie carried her back to the bed. Eddie gently placed her in the covers and sat next to her. "Love, why were you gone? Were you scared of something?" Eddie asked. Belle wiped her tears and said, "I had a nightmare where you slit my throat. Please Eddie, please don't kill me. Please." Eddie kissed his bride and held her head close to his chest. "I could never kill you, my darling. I love you and our child. This life that we have made for us. Why would I kill you when it was you who has changed me to be a better man." Eddie kissed Belle on her neck and held her close. "I know you are tired and I'll let you rest." Belle smiled weakly and fell asleep on his muscular chest. Belle ran her fingers on his abs, tracing a circle slowly on his chest. She fell asleep while Eddie held her and kissed her one last time before falling asleep.