Chapter 11-Surprise

Belle and Eddie made love every single day. From morning till night. Eddie was often forceful but secretly, Belle loved it. She loved being dominated by Eddie and how she would submit to him. It's been a month since they were married. "Ohh...Eddie!!!" Belle screamed. Both of them orgasm and Eddie falls on top of Belle. "My love, are you tired?" Belle asks. Eddie smirked and says, "I've been lonely too long. I deserve every inch of your beautiful body." Both Eddie and Belle kiss each other and fall asleep. 

Two Hours Later

Belle suddenly wakes up. Her stomach is doing turns and flips. She begins to gasp heavily and hyperventilating. Eddie shoots upwards and says, "Darling, what's wrong? Tell me please." Belle shook her head in response. "I-I-I feel sick. I want to throw up!" Eddie quickly scooped Belle up and ran towards the bathroom. Belle rushed to the toilet and began to hurl. Almost seven minutes had passed, Belle comes out, wiping her mouth. "Are you okay?" Eddie asks her. "No. I need to see a doctor, Eddie. We need to leave. I have money with me. We can have a good home. Please, Eddie." Eddie slumped against the wall. "Darling, I haven't been out of these walls for so long. I'm afraid of returning to society." Belle sat next to Eddie "I can help you. We'll be okay, I promise." Eddie grabs her hand and smiles. This is the first time she has seen him relaxed. Eddie and I started to pack our clothes and the money. Before the left Belle decided to go to the bathroom. She still felt sick and had decided to take a pregnancy test. A month before, she had asked Eddie's friend to grab her one should she become pregnant from her constant lovemaking with her handsome husband. She takes her test. She calls Eddie. "Sweetie, I'm taking a test." Eddie looks puzzled. "A pregnancy test." Eddie's eyes widened. "Are you-" "I don't know yet, love. I'm waiting for the results." Eddie held me close. "Hopefully, we can become parents soon." I look at him and kiss him. 

10 Minutes Later 

Eddie and Belle check the pregnancy test. It was positive. Both Eddie and Belle started to cry and hold each other. "Darling, you're-" Yes, I'm pregnant." Eddie and Belle kissed, knowing they were going to be wonderful parents. Better than Eddie's and better than Belle's. Little did they both know, someone would try to ruin their happiness.