Chapter 6-Get Back Here

Belle raced downstairs with Eddie not far behind. Belle finally found a room with lockers and was able to crawl into one. "Let me love you!" Eddie screamed. "Darling, why do you run from me?" Belle covered her mouth so Eddie couldn't hear her breathing. She heard Eddie kicked the door down in the room she was in. "Let me fill you up, darling. You don't have to be alone anymore. You could make me whole. I could fill that emptiness inside of you. Let me love you, Belle." How the hell did he know her name? Belle cried quietly. "Hmm. I can smell you. So close, my lovely Belle." She cowered in the locker; praying that he wouldn't find her. This wasn't the first time Belle had to hide.

FLASHBACK (4 years ago)

"Come out, Belle!" Freddie yelled. Belle was hiding in the closet underneath the stairs. Freddie was looking for her so he could whip her. "Got you." He whispered. Freddie opened the door abruptly and pulled Belle out. "No, please! I'm sorry! I'll be a good girl, please!!" Belle was sobbing and begging profusely. Freddie unbuckled his belt and began to whip Belle. "Say you love me, Belle" Freddie ordered. "I love you Daddy." Belle cried. The whipping continued until Belle cried profusely and was red from her backside. Freddie ended his torture and kissed Belle's cheek. "I love you, Belle. Next time, I won't be as merciful and I will hurt you. Daddy loves you very, very much." Freddie continued kissing Belle on her cheek and onto her neck. "No, please." Belle begged. Freddie looked at her and smirked. He left her room, making Belle feel dirty and used. Belle spent that night crying and lonely. 

PRESENT DAY

"Darling, where are you?" Eddie asked. Belle quietly prayed that he wouldn't find her. The heavy footsteps made her breath uneasily. "Hmmm. Close. I can... the smell of my love's arbor. Darling! You can't hide from me." Eddie opened the locker and pulled Belle from her long hair. "No! Please, stop! Eddie.." He pulled her close and kissed her trembling lips. His massive hands held her waist and pulled her hair. Belle broke the kiss. Mustering whatever courage she had, Belle said, "Why? Let me go, please Eddie." Eddie gazed at her, only to slap her across the face. "Darling. Whore. Why would you do this to me?" Belle cried profusely. Remembering how her foster parents would slap her for no reason. Tears fell on Eddie's shirt. "We'll be married soon. Then, you shall feel my wrath." Eddie expressed. He picked her up, bridal style and went back to his room. As they were coming from the stairs, Eddie began to sing to soothe Belle."When I was a boy my mother often said to me, get married son and see how happy you will be. I have looked all over, but no girlie can I find, who seems to be just like the little girl I have in mind. I will have to look around until the right one I have found. I want a girl, just like the girl that married dear old Dad." His voice calmed her and made her sleepy. Belle was laid on the bed and was stripped of her blanket. "Darling, we must sleep together tonight. I've been so lonely this years and I long for a woman's touch." Eddie proceeded to take his shirt off, which revealed his chiseled chest, and ripping biceps. Belle stared at him with awe. "Don't worry. I'll be a perfect gentlemen and just hold you for warmth." Eddie snickered. He went into the bed and pulled Belle close. Her hand caressed his face and he kissed her. He placed delicate kisses on her neck and breasts. "Not tonight, darling. Until tomorrow. My seed shall be placed in your body and you'll bear me a child. I love you Belle. Goodnight, my wife." After a goodnight kiss, his strong arms wrapped her and he began to snore softly. "Goodnight Eddie." Belle whispered. She was drawn to him. She was..falling in love with him.