Chapter 8-Hate

Eddie led Belle to their bed. "I know you're scared, but rest easy, I'll be gentle with you." Belle nodded and began to strip. Eddie gazed at her with awe and pity. He noticed her welt marks on her back and a cigarette burn on her neck. Eddie held Belle. "Darling, what happened to you?" Belle wiped her eyes and said, "Before I met you, I lived with my foster parents, Freddie and Irene. I also had two foster siblings named Jasmine and Xavier. I would take the abuse for my siblings. Freddie, my foster father, would try to seduce me. He would whip me and then he would kiss me and make me say that I loved him." Eddie had no words. He looked at Belle with sad, yet disgusted eyes. "Please say something." Belle begged. "What do you want me to say?" Eddie asked. "Do you still want me? Am I still good for you?" Belle cried. Eddie walked away towards the door. "I see." Belle said, with tears in her eyes. Belle grabbed her clothes, and began to place them back on. "Darling, that's not what I meant." Eddie replied. "No, I understand. You are selfish and not compassionate at all. I need to be alone now." Belle took Mr. Frank and left Eddie alone in the honeymoon room. Belle cried profusely and was red from embarrassment. She ran towards the end of the hallway. Eddie still looked for her in the darkness.

An Hour Later

Eddie was wondering where had his bride gone to. She hasn't returned. "Belle? Come back, please." Eddie could hear crying in the next room. As he entered, he saw his bride; laying on the floor in a small puddle of her tears. "So do you hate me?" Belle questioned. "No, I don't. I hate what was done to you, but I can never hate you." Eddie placed his hand on her cheek and gave her a kiss on her lips. "Please, come back to bed. We won't try anything tonight, until you're ready." Belle smiled and got back up. Eddie scooped Belle off of the floor while she held him and Mr. Frank on her hands. "Tonight and forever, I'll carry you in my arms through life. No matter what, my darling angel." With that being said, Eddie and Belle went back to their room.