Chapter 2

"Um, uh, I didn't mean to actually say!" I said.

A smirk appears on his face while he starts walking toward me.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud!"

He grabs my hands and walks me backwards toward the bedroom door and slams the door shut. He pins my hands above my head. I am so confused.

What is he doing?

My hands are against the bedroom door. He moves his lips near my ear.

"You have a dirty mind Sarah," Nate said in husky voice.

"Tell me why you would love to physically experiment on me," Nate said tightening my wrists up against the bedroom door.

"I don't feel comfortable answering that question," I said closing my eyes because he puts more pressure on my wrists.

"But you didn't have a problem saying what you thought out loud," he chuckled.

"Why are you closing your eyes? Do you think I am going to kiss you?"

"You are strong. You are squeezing my wrists and it hurts," I said breathing heavily.

I try to move my wrists but, he is too strong.

"I'll let go of your wrists once you tell me why you want to physically experiment on me."

My wrists started going numb because he was holding them so tight.

"You are well built. I can see your muscles through your shirt. You seem interesting."

He keeps tightening my wrists.

"You seem like a bad boy or someone dangerous. You're like the person who's always on the wild side."

He slowly lets go of my wrists. But he put his hands on the sides of my head. I still couldn't move yet my wrists were free.

"Just because I ride motorcycles and party doesn't mean I am any of those things," Nate said.

His lips are a few inches away from mine. He makes eye contact with me. His eyes are so dark, almost black. There are not many people that have dark eyes like his. He looks at my lips. He moves closer to my ear.

"Maybe I want to physically experiment on you," he said while moving closer to my ear while I'm still against the wooden door.

Does he mean what I think he means?

"Yes I do," Nate said in a deep husky voice.

It was like he read my mind.

He licked his lips before he said "I bet you wanna know what it would feel like if my lips were on your lips. I bet you want to know what it would feel like if my lips touched your neck. You probably also wanna know a lot of things about me, right?"

"Yes," I sighed.

"That might just happen," he whispered in my ear.

I bite my lip. He let out a soft chuckle.

"But not today," Nate said.

"It was nice meeting you. We should hang out tomorrow," he says while moving me away from the bedroom door.

He leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. I slide down against the door.

What the hell just happened?

I laid on my bed thinking about what just happened.

A few hours later there was a full moon coming up through my window. I opened the blinds from my window. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I walked back toward my window.

I remembered how my father used to read me bedtime stories on my window seat. Unfortunately he died of lung cancer. My mother never told me how he died from lung cancer and why. There had to be reason why he died from it. Lung cancer is one of the deadliest cancers. Over 100,000 people die from lung cancer each year. He coughed a lot of the time and complained about pain on his ribs. We tried chemotherapy but that failed. Sadly he died on my eighteenth birthday.

I took a deep breath and looked out the window. Nate's window was right across from my window. His window was open and his blinds were open. Nate started taking off his shirt. I realized that he left his jacket on my bed. I stayed there staring at Nate's six pack abs.

Dear lord. His body is amazing.

He swiftly turned around before I had time to move. He looked straight at me. I stood there staring back at him. My feet were stuck to the ground. He walked to the window and hung his head out the window with his elbows resting on window seal.

"Are you gonna watch me every night when I take off my shirt?" He asked as he smirks.

He takes off his shirt every single night?

"Um, no," I said sheepishly.

"I wanted to tell you that you left your jacket on my bed," I said while I grabbed his jacket off the bed.

I walk to my window and lean on the window seal. I hold his jacket out the window. My house and his house are only a few feet apart. I was about to throw the jacket to him.

Nate starts backing away from the window. "Since you're coming over tomorrow, you can give me back my jacket tomorrow," Nate said.

He closes his window and blinds. I walk toward my bed and throw the jacket on the bed. I fall back on my bed and close my eyes.

The next morning for breakfast I eat a green apple. I brush my teeth and hair. I put on some shorts and a black tank top. I put on my shoes. I look at the clock and it's around ten in the morning. I strap on my shoes. I grab Nate's jacket and walk out the door.

I walk to his house and walk up the stairs of his porch. I hold the leather jacket in my left arm and knock twice on the door. I hear someone approach the door. The person turns the knob. It was Nate. He was standing there shirtless. It looked like he just woke up.

"Hey," Nate said leaning against the door frame.