Chapter 10: Betrayal

Damn it. Why is Marvin texting me?  I open my messages and read the text message. "I miss you." My breathing increasing. I set my phone back down on the table.

"Who texted you?" Nate asks.

"No one," I muttered.

"Why are you lying to me?" He snapped.

"I'm not lying to me. It was just notification from social media," I lied.

He glared at me in disbelief. He quickly grabbed my phone before I could stop him. My phone didn't have lock on it so he could find the message. He looked at the phone in shock. I assume he found the text message from Marvin. He looks at me in anger. This isn't good. He slammed the phone down on the table.

"Is there something going on between you two?" He said seriously.

"No there isn't. I swear."

"Why should I believe you?"

"I wouldn't lie to you Nate. Everything I told you so far is the truth. Why would I lie to you now?"

"You said he has a girlfriend. Why is he cheating on his girlfriend?" Nate questioned.

"I don't know. Maybe the text was meant for Savannah."

"Most people Sarah know who they are texting. They don't accidentally send a text like that."

"Maybe he missed me in a friendly way since we're friends," I suggested.

He rolled his eyes. "Are you making excusing for him?" He hissed.

"No! We are friends you know?"

He gets up from the table and leaves the restaurant. Great now he left. I  get up from the table and run after him.

"Nate," I said running after him. I follow him through the hallway and he opens the door the bedroom door behind him. Then he slams the door behind him. I bang on the door.

"Nate, unlock the door." 

"What if I don't?"

"Nate! God dammit! Open the fucking door!" I shout. He unlocks the door and I slam the door behind the me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled.

"What the hell is wrong with me? I'm not the one in two relationships here!" He splat.

"I'm not in two relationships. I'm not in even one relationship. We aren't dating Nate. We both need to remember that. We are just friends who like to get physical," I said.

"Then why do you keep wanting not to get psychical. In the dressing room you stopped me."

"We were in a dressing room, not in the bedroom," I scolded.

"Sarah, I want to have sex with you everywhere. I want to fuck you up."

"Sex everywhere?" I said in a low voice.

"Yes. I want to fuck you in the bathroom, kitchen, dressing room. You name it. You know how bad it is for me not to touch you. Especially when you tell me to stop or tell me not to touch you."

Why does it turn me on when he says the word fuck?

"Wow."

"I'm not jealous of Marvin if that's what you're thinking. I think Marvin should focus on his own relationship. I think we should focus on enjoying each other's company and physically  experimenting on each other."

"Do it," I said seriously.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Fuck me up."