Chapter 11: Dirty games

He kissed me on my thigh. This shouldn't be happen. This feels like I am betraying Nate. I push Marvin away.

"This shouldn't be happening," I said.

At the corner of my eye I can see Nate. Nate looks at me disgusts.

"Nate this isn't what it look like," I said.

"I thought I could trust you. Instead you do this behind my back," He said in disgust. He quickly leaves the room.

Shit.

I quickly put my clothes back on.

"Seriously Sarah?" Marvin said.

"Shut up Marvin. I can't believe I was even thinking about continuing doing this with you," I said.
I ran out of the room as fast as I could. I ran to Nate's house. I didn't even knock on Nate's door, I just opened his door and slammed the front door behind me.
"Nate!" I yell.
I decided to look in his bedroom. I ran to his bedroom yelling his Nate. I opened the door and there he was laying on his bed. I walked closer to his bed. I looked at him and he was staring at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry Nate!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"It's okay," he said coldly.

"No, it's not okay. I was about to have sex with Marvin. He's my friend, nothing more than that. I shouldn't of done that. I regret it. I'm so-"

He cut me off, "Whatever Sarah. It's not like we are in a relationship." His face had no emotional.

I quietly sigh in disappointment. How can he just lay there and not care? I know he cares. He wouldn't say he said when he saw Marvin and I.

"Get the hell up!" I yell. He keeps staring at the ceiling. He doesn't move a muscle.

"Nate!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

He finally starts to get up from the bed.

"How can you act like you don't care?"

"I'm not acting. I don't care," he said.

"You're lying! You cared before about what I did with Marvin," I shouted.

"That was before, this is me now. I mean who cares who you have sex with? All you are is someone to fuck," He yelled.

My eyes start watering up. I am now fuming with anger even more than I was before.

"Are you fucking serious?" I snapped. At this point I wanted to slap him across this face. He doesn't mean this. He can't mean that. Right?

"Did that cruise mean nothing to you? Did sex mean nothing to you? Did you buying a dress for me something for me? Did being friends with me mean nothing to you?" I said trying to hold back my tears.

Nate said nothing.

"That cruise meant a lot to me. I may like you more than a friend. I might not be in love with you but sex isn't something that friends just do. Buying a dress for me, meant a lot. Being god damn friends with you means a whole lot more than you know!" I yell.

A tear runs down the left side of my cheek. I wipe the tear away quickly.

"Does all of this mean nothing to you?" I fumed.

He still didn't say anything. He stared at me with his arms crossed in anger.

"Fine, be that way," I hissed. I turned around to walk out of his room but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer into his arms. He wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and with his other hand he held my face. I could see tears in his eyes.