Chapter 6: Hot changes

My eyes slowly open and a bright light shined in my eyes. I still have my arm over Marvin. He is sleeping very beautifully. I move my arm off of him. I got up from the bed and got some new clothes on. Marvin's chestnut hair looks amazing in the sun light. I brush my hair and put in a braid to the side. I turn around and Marvin is right behind me.

"You scared me," I jumped.

"Sorry. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and change my clothes. Do you mind if I take a shower?"

"I don't mind," I said staring at his bare chest.

"Good." He went into the bathroom and closed the bathroom door.

Damn. This is gonna be an interesting week with him here.

----------------------------------------------------

I looked at the time and it was already 12 pm in the afternoon. I heard Marvin going through the pantry trying to find some chips.

"Did you hear that?" Marvin asked.

"Hear what?"

"I think someone knocked at the door." He walked to the front door and I followed behind him. He opened the door and Nate was standing right there. Nate looked coldly at me.

Crap. This isn't good.

"You must be Marvin, I'm Nate. I heard some things about you," Nate said holding out his hand while shaking Marvin's hand.

"I hope it's good things," Marvin said laughing.

"Did you invite him over?"Marvin asked.

"No I didn't," I said looking at Marvin. "What are you doing here Nate?"

"I was wondering if we could hangout but it seem as if you are busy."

"You guys can hangout. Don't let me stop me from you guys hangout." Marvin said encouraging me.

"Are you sure?"

"Go hangout with him. It's no problem." I slipped on my flip-flops and close the door the door behind. The next thing I know I am in Nate's room.

"Seriously?" Nate said annoyed.

"What?"

"Don't pretend you don't know. You are with Marvin again?"

"He's just staying at my house for the next 6 days. His girlfriend said it was fine. We are just hanging out," I said trying to calm him down.

"I was calling you last night. Why didn't you pick up?"

"What time did you call?" I asked.

"Around midnight."

"Oh. I was asleep with Marvin," I murmured. Nate looked really angry. I didn't know what was gonna happen next.

"Please don't tell me you didn't you had sex with him," he said frustrated.

"I didn't. I would never have sex with him." Nate calmed down after I said that. He walked to the door and closed his door then locked the door. Next Nate walked to his window and closed the blinds.

"I been meaning to do this for while," he walked up to me and pushed me on the bed. Nate was on top of me and he started kissing me. When he kisses me his lips are hot. Our lips connect together so perfectly. He pulls away from my lips and looks into my eyes.

"Are you virgin?" He says quietly.

"Do I look like a virgin?"

"No."