Chapter 5: Teasing more

"Me? I'm not jealous," he said frustrated.

"You're lying again," I said trying to push him off of me but he was too heavy for me to push him off of me.

"Maybe I am jealous. Why does it matter?"

"Marvin has a girlfriend. He is really loyal to her. I'm not sleeping with him. Why would it even matter if I slept with him? We aren't together."

"Whatever. Just shut up," he said kissing behind my ear.

"Plus I don't have a crush on Marvin. I like you, not him."

"Good."

He seemed a little pissed off still. He kissed my lips then his kissed my neck and his lips trailed down my neck. He started kissing my chest and his lips starting going between my breasts.

"Yeah, I can't do this."

"Why the fuck not Nate?" I said irritated.

"Cause I'm pissed off," he said getting off the bed. He held out his hand, I grabbed his hand and he pulled me off the bed. I grabbed my shirt and put it back on.

"I'm not gonna have mad sex with you. I'm not that type of guy. Teasing you is fun but I can't have mad sex with you. I need to take my anger in my own way. Follow me."

I followed him. We entered a  room that had punching bag. He took off his shirt. When he took off his shirt his perfect brown cropped hair got messed up. He punched the the punching bag with enormous force.

"What are you doing?"

He kept punched the punching bag as he grinned his teeth while he said "I'm taking my frustration out on a punching bag. It's good to release stress, frustration and even sadness."

I moved in the direction of the punching bag. Nate moved behind me. He positioned my legs and arms correctly.

"Now think of everything that pisses you off or makes you sad," he said backing away from me.

Something that really did piss me off is that even though I didn't know Nate that long. I wanted to have sex with him so bad for some reason. The stupid sexual tension. I hated the sexual tension. The past few days he's been on my mind nonstop. I should be thinking about getting a job but he's stuck on my mind.

I punched the punching bag with all my force. It barely moved. I know I'm weak. When he punched the punching bag he moved the punching bag.

"Good job," he said kind of sarcastically.

"You punch harder than me."

"I had more practice than you and I have more muscles than you. Maybe if you get more practice you be like me."

"That's a lots of work and I'm too lazy to work out that much. I bet you work out a lot."

"You can't have muscles like these if you don't work out," he said pointing at his muscles.

"You must work out a lot," I said lifting up his shirt then touching his defined abs.

"You have no idea," he said while putting his on top of my hand against his abs.

"Just so you know I promise there isn't anything going on between Marvin and I. Plus he would never cheat on his girlfriend," I said looking straight at him. He removes my hands from his abs.

"You were right earlier," he said with his arms crossed.

"About what?"

"I have no right to be jealous. You aren't my girlfriend or wife. This is just- What the hell is this? It's not like a relationship."