Chapter 12: Can't win

What? This woman is his ex-girlfriend. I thought his ex-girlfriend lived in Florida.

"How the hell did you find me?" He said muttered. She entered the house as if she owned it.

"I have my ways," she smiled.

"You and I broke up. Where is the guy you cheated on me with?"

"We broke up. It wasn't working out so I decided to move. Maybe we could get back together," she coaxed.

"We are never getting back together," he hissed.

"We don't have to get back together but we could still sleep together?" She said.

Does she not know that I am standing right here?

"In your dreams," He said.

"Who is this?" She asked.

"None of your business. Leave her out of this. " He snapped.

"Someone's defensive. She must be important to you," she said.

"Crista get out of my house," Nate demanded.

"Fine. But honey, if you think you have one chance with this amazing man, you're wrong."

"Talk to you later Nate," she beamed. She walked back out the door to her house.

I seriously wanted to strangle that woman. For some reason I have a sense of jealously. She is beautiful and looks flawless. Her looks could make a man forget a lot of things. I didn't want Nate anywhere near her.

----------------

We are standing in the kitchen and started trying to make the homemade pizza. All the ingredients were out on the counter.

"She means nothing to me," Nate said. I stay silent.

"I still can't believe that she found out where I lived. That just shows how crazy she is," Nate sighed.

"Okay, now we need to to preheat the oven to 400 degrees," I said.

"I think it's 350 degrees Sarah," he said doubtfully.

"I'm pretty sure it said 400 degrees. I'll check again," I said. I started walking to the other side of the counter when I felt a pair hands wrap out me.

His hand snaked around my stomach and trailed down my stomach

His hand snaked around my stomach and trailed down my stomach. His hand went down the front of my shorts as he started to kiss my neck. "Nate," I moan.

"You are already moaning my name and my finger isn't in you yet," Nate said. 

"Why Nate?" His finger goes into me and I grab the golf club next to the wall. I squeeze Nate's hand and I grasp the golf club. I let out a soft moan. He slips two fingers into me and I hold his hand tighter. He licks my neck like an animal.