Chapter 4

I walked behind the bar and leaned against the counter. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up on counter.

"What are you doing?," I said jumping back off of the cold counter.

"I was gonna experiment on you but I guess I can't do that if you won't stay on the counter now can I? "

I rolled my eyes as I tried to get back on the counter. Nate walked towards me and put my hair behind my ear. My eyes fluttered. He started to lean towards my neck. I could feel his hot breath on the side of my neck. His soft lips kissed the top of my neck. The kisses got hotter as his lips trailed down my neck. I bent my neck more to give him more room to kiss me. His fingers rested around my hip. Nate's eyes met mine. His lips touched mine and my body lost control of all reasons to think correctly. I pulled his leather jacket closer to me so I could feel him more against me. His hands soon came under my ass. He lifted me up off the counter as we kept kissing. He carried me into a small closet and slammed the door shut. He pushed me against the door. We kissed each other harder and harder each second. He bit my bottom lip and it turned me on even more. I pulled his jacket off and threw it to the ground. I started trying to take off his shirt but he stopped me.

"Not today," Nate slowly let go of me.
"What?" I said frustrated.
"You didn't think we would actually do it on a closet, did you?"
"Well-"
"I am just teasing you."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Last night was a very interesting night. I never felt the adrenaline through my veins like that. The excitement was a thrill. Nate is such a tease though. I hate it. Usually men can't resist a sexy woman. I am not saying I am sexy. I am no way near as sexy. I'm okay. I wouldn't say I am a supermodel or anything. I'm average. It's only known him for two days and I already kissed him. But damn I felt the sexual tension was strong. Was sexual tension supposed to feel this strong?

Feelings his body against mine felt so damn good. When ours lips connected together it was like two puzzle pieces connecting. It was like our lips were supposed to touch. Even thinking about it made me smile.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana. I took a bite. My mom walked into the kitchen.

"You came home last night late last night. Makes me wonder," she said while both of her eyebrows went up.

"Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?"

"That you guys had sex," she said while stealing my banana from my hand. She took of bite of the banana.

"No mom! We didn't have sex. We just met each other the other day. I'm not gonna jump in to bed with him."

Not like I wasn't thinking it.

"Sure," she said sarcastically. She took another bite of the banana while she smiled.

"I swear I didn't have sex with him. Why the hell am I even talking about sex with you? You're my mom not my best friend."

"What? I can't be curious about my daughter's sex life?"

"No you can't. It's weird."

"If you guys do have sex make sure you use protection. I don't want you guys to get std."

"MOM!"

She laughed while she threw away the banana peel.

"Why would you think that we had sex? Why would you even think that we even kiss?"

My mom dusted off her shirt.

"Honey I know you at least kissed the guy because it's written all over your face. It's obvious. Maybe try to be a less obvious next time."