Chapter 8: My life

He grabbed my hand and I followed him upstairs into his bedroom.

"You don't need to explain," I said.

"I do and I am gonna tell you right now. You need to know who I am."

I take a deep breath. I know what he is going to tell me is something big.

"I swear I was gonna tell you I self-harmed but I didn't feel it was the right time to tell you."

"Are you sure you want to tell me this?"

"Yes," he said in deep voice.

"I started self-harming around the age of twelve. Twelve was the age I was getting bullied. I starting cutting myself with a razor. Then I started doing it with a knife because I wanted deep wounds. I don't know. It almost satisfied me the deeper my cuts were. My parents started noticing my cuts. I tried to hide them but they found out one time when we went swimming. They put me in a mental hospital at the age 13. I would be at the mental hospital for a week then I would leave. Once I got back home I would start cutting again. It was an addiction. So for every month when I was 13 I went to a mental hospital. I was there for a week every month. My parents fought even more because the bills from the mental hospital. That made me self harm even more. One time I had to go to the hospital because I hit a vein in my wrists. I finally got a nickname from the mental hospital. My nickname was Deranged. I even self-harmed myself at the the mental hospital. I stopped going to the mental hospital when I was 14. I kept self-harming myself when 19. Same time I stopped being an alcoholic."

"Wow."

"I promise I don't self-harm anymore. I don't harm any other either. I was suicidal and had many self harm thoughts at that age. I won't harm you either. I promise."

"I know you won't hurt me. Just because you were a self harmer doesn't mean you are a murder or mean you would assault me."

He smiled and kissed my forehead softly. "Good, because some people think self harmers will hurt other people. I will never hurt you." I could feel his abs against my shirt. I place my fingers against the indent of his abs.

"Why are you so hot?" I ask tracing his abs. He lets out a soft chuckle. "I ask myself that everyday," He grins. "Shut up!" I said smacking his abs.

"Are you hungry?" Nate asked.

"Kind of," I said taking my hand off of him.

"Let's go downstairs. I made some cookies."

"I love cookies!"

We walked downstairs to his kitchen. There was a plate with chocolate chip cookies. I stood next to the sink and took a bite into the warm cookie. Nate stood next to the stove and watched me eat the cookie.

"They are really good cookies! Are you gonna eat one?" I said.

"Thank you! I didn't make the cookies for me. I can't eat cookies."

"What? Why not?"

"I can't ruin there hot abs!"

"Seriously? Your abs won't get ruined if you eat one cookie."

"You don't know that!" He smiled.

I turned around and grabbed another cookie and walked up to Nate.

"What are you doing?"

"You need to eat at least one of the cookies you made." He rolled his eyes. I try to shove the cookie into his mouth. He grabs my hand and forces the cookie I am trying to give him into my mouth. He was so strong that I couldn't stop him. I finished eating the cookie.