Chapter 7: Mistakes

He rushed towards me, grabs my face and kisses me with his delicate lips. My first instinct is to kiss him back. He kisses me rough out of frustration but his lips are so soft that I don't care. His hands leave my face and travel down my side to the hem of my shirt. I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull him closer. He pulls my shirt off and I am near the edge of the bed. He slips his tongue into my mouth and I stop him. That's when reality hits. I put my hand on his chest trying to catch my breath.

"You have a girlfriend!" I said. He looks at me and his eyes widen.

"Oh my god! What have I done? What was thinking?" He says shocked at what he has done. I grab my shirt and put it back on.

"Yeah. What were you thinking?" I yell.

"I don't know. I am so sorry. I shouldn't of done that."

"You think?" I mutter.

"But I don't regret it," he smiles. I look at him in disbelief.

"Get out of my room," I yell.

"I'm sorry but I don't regret kissing you."

"Marvin please get out my room. I need to think. I need some time alone," I yell.

"Fine." He leaves the room and closes to door behind him.

What the hell was I think? Why did I kiss him back? This is bad. Once Savannah out we aren't gonna be friends anymore. This just ruined their relationship. She's gonna find out.

I can't believe he kissed me. Yet he didn't regret it and he has a girlfriend. Why I am blaming myself? I should be blaming myself. He kissed me. He wanted to kiss me. Why was thinking about kissing me when he has a girlfriend? This is messed up. We should just pretend this never happened. He's only gonna be here for five more days. Hopefully he can keep his hands to himself.

I leave my room and search through the house to try to find Marvin. He probably went somewhere else. It's almost lunch time anyways. He probably went out to lunch. I walk back into my room and Nate is standing my room. Looking hot as usual.

"How did you get in here?" I ask.

"Your window was unlocked. I climbed up your tree then I opened your window."

We both stare at each other and we both are thinking the same thing. I run towards him and quickly wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me and throws me on the bed as he kisses me. The moment my back is completely on the bed I grab his shirt and take off his shirt. I throw it on the floor.

"Easy tiger," he says in husky voice

"Easy tiger," he says in husky voice. I ignore what he says. His abs are against me. He pulls off my shirt. I am wearing a blue lace bra. He looks at me with his dark brown eyes. His eyes are filled with lust and desire. I want him and I want him now.

"Damn, you are sexy Sarah." I blush. He kisses me down my neck. I feel something wet on my neck. It's his tongue. His tongue runs from the bottom of my neck to the top of my neck. It gives me chills. I trace his defined abs. He grabs my ass which turns me on even more. He pulls off my shorts. He looks at my blue lace underwear which matches my bra. I touch his button to his pants.