Chapter 3

I entered the house. We walked upstairs to his room. His room was dark blue and he had light blue covers on his king size bed. Nate's room was huge. His house seemed pretty big for just him to live by himself. I wondered where he got all his money to afford this house. 

"Here's your leather jacket," I said while giving him his jacket.

He threw his jacket on his bed. He stared at me. I felt intimated by him.

Why was he staring at me? Did I have something on my face? Is my lipstick smeared?

I touched my lip to feel if my lipstick smeared. It wasn't smeared at all.

But why was he staring at me?

"Why are you staring at me?" I said looking straight at him.

"Is there a law saying I can't look at beautiful woman?"

I instantly blushed.

"You're blushing," he said smiling.

"No I'm not," I said while blushing.

"Oh really? Your dimples are showing and your smile is huge."

"I'm just smiling," I said.

He was standing straight across me. He was only three feet away from me. I could spell the cologne he wearing. He smelled like ocean which was very captivating.

"Do you live by yourself?" I said.

"Yes I do."

"What's your job?" I said.

"Why? Do you think I can't afford my own rent?" He said laughing.

"I'm a bartender," Nate said.

"Nice," I said leaning against his dresser.

"If you only knew," he said looking out his window.

I walked closer to him. I could see his abs though his white shirt.

"If I only knew what?" I asked.

He turned around while biting his lip. He leaned against the window seal.

"I work at a strip club," he said as he smirked.

Is he serious?

"A strip club?" I said confused. I raised my eyebrows thinking he was joking.

"I'm serious," he said with a straight face.

"Why?"

"Why not? I get to watch women dance right in from me," he said smiling.

"So a dirty pervert?" I said cracking a smile.

He rubbed his lip.

"Call it whatever you want. But I make great money."

"I bet. You watch women dance in basically nothing at a strip club while serving drinks."

"Hey maybe you could be a stripper there!" He said sarcastically.

"No thank you!" I said backing away.

"We still have a few spots open for strippers."

"That's not going to happen."

"We'll see," he chuckled.

We talked for a few hours. Every time he got stressed out about what he was talking about he would run his hand throw his cropped hair. It started getting late. I said goodbye to him and walked home.

The next night I was sitting down on the couch eating popcorn when I heard a knock on the door.

"Can you get that sweetie?" Mom said.

I grabbed another piece of popcorn and popped it into my mouth.

"Sure."

I grabbed the napkin next to me and cleaned off my greasy fingers as I headed to the door. I threw the napkin in the trash and opened the door. Nate was standing there in the same leather jacket he had on the other day with a blue dark shirt under it and black pants.

"Do you wanna see where I work?" He asked.

"Um sure," I said.

"C'mon!"

"Wait! Right now?"

"Yeah right now. Right now the strip club is open. And I can't be late for work. Plus you already have your shoes and clothes on."

"Okay. Let's go!"

We jumped in his car and drove off.

We arrived at the club. We walked into the club. There were people everywhere. There were strippers dancing around poles while other people were throwing money at them. It was very crowded with people dancing. Nate grabbed my hand and guided me to the bar. When he touch I felt electricity between us. He walked around the bar. Nate patted the bar stool. I dusted off the stool and sat on the stool.

"Do you want some beer?" He said leaning over the counter.

"Yes please," I said while getting out my money from my wallet.

Before I could take the money from my wallet he took my wallet from.

"Hey!" I said confused.

"All drinks are on me tonight," he said.

I had around five bottles of beer. The music seemed to keep getting louder by the minute. I could of swear I saw people grinding each other. The bright spot lights were moving around making shadows of people.

"Are going to have a beer?" I said as I took another slip of beer.

"I don't drink while I'm working."

I adjusted myself on stool making me sit taller.

"What's the fun at working at a bar if you can't have any alcohol?"

"You wanna have some fun?" He asked.

"Yeah I wanna some fun with you," I said as I put a strand of hair behind my ear.

Oh God that sound wrong.

"Come behind the bar."