XVI

DeVante Swing

"No Jo, like we know Mónica is crazy but I ain't know she was this crazy." I said whispering as Sarabi slept upstairs.

"How's Rabs?" He asked.

"It took her a minute to go to sleep cause she was upset. The worse part is, we stopped at her place to pick up some clothes and the damn locket was sitting on her counter. But she knows and I know that she took it with her. She was wearing it when I dropped her off at the airport."

"I don't know De.. This shit seems dangerous. I just don't get why she wants to come back all of a sudden?"

"I don't know man. I changed my number multiple times and she keeps getting it. I think we should get the cops involved, but Robbi says no."

"I mean I would call the cops. I don't want anyone to end up hurt and I mean Mónica cause even though I don't like her, I know Sarabi is crazy."

"Bruh she was staring at the wall polishing her gun when I came up to the room. She was doing that for a good hour."

"Oh my God, she's bout to turn psycho. I'll stop by tomorrow."

"Aight I'm gonna go back upstairs and check on her." I hung up the phone and set the alarm for the house, I got robbed a while ago so I've had an alarm system installed. I also have security come with my places, obviously I have to up security because Mónica is trying to kill my damn girlfriend. I turned off all the lights, the tv and walked upstairs. I saw light on in the bathroom and saw Sarabi in the tub.

I walked up to her and kissed her cheek. She looked at me but I could tell she wasn't really here. She was just trying to figure out how she could get Mónica.

"Baby please just relax for me please." I said running my hands through her hair. She shook her head and sighed.

She got out the tub and I wrapped a towel around her. I let the water go down and went in the room to rub her body down. When I was about to put the oil back she stopped me.

"Make love to me please." She said looking in my eyes. She was so vulnerable and I hated seeing her like this.

"I don't even have any condoms baby."

"I don't care, we don't need them. Just please De, make me feel good." She said sitting up on the bed. She took my shirt off and kissed my chest up to my neck and then to my lips. "I love you, don't you love me?"

"You know I do babygirl, that's not even a question." I said caressing her cheek.

"Then make love to me baby."  She said laying back on the bed pulling me with her.

I kissed her lips as my clothes found their way to floor. Her body began to relax and her eyes rolled back as our bodies moved in sync together. It felt like it was where I was meant to be as I penetrated deep inside her. I love this woman and Mónica is going to have to go.