Chapter Five

Because I have so much faith in this story, and because i have writen down an actual plot I am so into it! Sure, I have lots of homework but, I decided to finish this chapter first! Hopefully this one wil leave you guys talking ;)

Anyways, comment, vote and enjoy!!

-JustAkiss xox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Five

Harry

The car stopped in front of a small loft. Louis started to un-do his seat belt and looked over the mates, giving them different kinds of handshakes and prompts. They smiled and waved as Louis turned to face, biting his lip slowly.

            “You usually live with me...” He started, trailing off before taking a deep breath. “But, if you don’t want to and feel like staying with one of the other lads, you can. There is no big deal.”

            I met his tired eyes for a few seconds before shrugging lightly. “Why don’t we just al hangout for a bit, let me get comfortable in the loft you know, to see how it is with all of you’s and if I feel at ease... stay?” I suggested not sure if it was something I should be doing but, can you really blame me?

            Louis shrugged looking over to the lads. “Do you guys mind?”

            They all shook their heads with smiles on their faces.

We all sat in Louis’ living room―or should I say Louis and I’s living room?

            Either way, we shared the small love seat and the lazy boy along with the floor as we surrounded ourselves around the glass coffee table at the center of the room. Surprisingly enough for a loft that is being rented by two guys, it is exceptionally clean and neatly ordered. The walls were painted a plain white colour but, then again when you rent lofts, no matter how famous you are I guess you still can’t paint the walls to your likings.

            We laughed and simply joked around, Niall passing around the gas as he farted and burped repeatedly making me laugh and kind of realize that he is pretty interesting, glad that I chose to surround him in my life.

            The one I don’t remember.

            It kind of stung at my heart, thinking that so much happened with these lads that I just can’t remember. To think on all those inside jokes that could have been made and laughs that have been shared talks and maybe even tears. Who knows? And not to mention that Louis was my...

            That I’m still not sure how to let sink in.

            I know I’m not gay. I just don’t see how I could have turned gay. Looking at Louis right now, as he sat on the couch, his head resting in his palm, his eyes shout as he breathed deeply. You could tell he was sleeping but, I was told he has barely slept for the five days that I was lying in that hospital bed. He was scared for me. He cares for me.

            He loves me.

            “So, it’s been three hours we’ve been here, do you think you’d be alright now if we go back to our homes and catch up on some sleep before learning the songs?” Liam then said, as he stood up from the floor, passing a hand on his butt before looking at the lads and then meetings my eyes. “Unless you don’t feel right staying here. We can put your things back in the car if that’s the case, you really don’t have to stay here if you don’t want―”