Chapter Sixteen

Alright, here is Chapter Sixteen. I'm just warning you guys that this isn't my best, ahaha, I wrote it a little fast because my ideas were just going a little crazy! Ahaha, well, this chapter contains a little agnst and some Larry <3 So, I hope you guys will still enjoy it!
I'd like to know your thoughts on this Chapter and what you liked about it, it will help me write the rest of this story, so it would be GREATLY appreciated. (:
Don't forget to vote, and recomend to any Larry fans :)
You guys are amazing, xx

-JustAkiss xox 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixteen

Harry

The sun started to set as I sat in the backyard on the porch, watching into the distance where the lake was. A few trees stood before it but, it didn’t hide my view as the blue sky formed into a pink and orange colour. I watched it as the sun reflected in my eyes and on my face though, it didn’t bother me, it actually felt really nice.

            I used to always watch the sunset with my mum before everything has changed. We used to go sit in our backyard and just watch it, of course it wasn’t like watching this one at the lake but, we used to just spend time by doing so. And right now, sitting out here alone in the comfortable breeze, I realized that I do miss my mum and that I hope she’s alright. This morning I had gotten my pills in the mail and as soon as I got the bottle to open I popped two in my mouth and swallowed them whole. I was told to only take one a day and not to skip a day but, I guess I was just too happy.

            I just really want my memory back.

            The wind pushed a few strands of hair out of my face as I felt a few goose bumps rise on my exposed flesh. I shivered lightly, wishing I had brought a jumper to keep me warm. I shrugged, it didn’t matter because the sun was getting lower and lower into the sky creating different shades of lights from yellow, to orange, to pink and then to red. If I could draw or paint, I would capture this moment rather than just take a photograph of it. It’s just so natural; why not just keep it that way.

            When I woke up this morning, I woke up in Emma’s arms and I saw Louis pass by my bedroom. He had stopped and his bright blue eyes met mine and I couldn’t help but feel myself reach for him, even though I rested still in my bed, simply holding his gaze. He didn’t smile and he didn’t say anything, his eyes just simply held mine for a few seconds before he kept walking away.

            I hurt him and I was being even more of a douche bag by staying with Emma.

            “Hey, Harry.” A voice then said behind me, and sadly I couldn’t tell the lads apart, which is why I had to turn around to see that it was Zayn. He stood behind me for a few seconds before sitting down in a chair next to mine. “It’s beautiful out here.” He followed.

            I smiled. “Yeah, it really is.”

            He chuckled. “I have to say, I’m not surprised to run into you in the backyard watching a sunset.”

            I shrugged, “I love sunsets.”

            “Yeah,” he said his voice gentle. “You always did. I remember when we had our first tour you’d always watch the sunset before a show if it was early enough. You always told me how calm it made you feel. You were always the kind of person to just get lost in it; it was as if you blended in with the colours.”