Chapter Nineteen

Here it is guys, two days early. Chapter Nineteen !
So, I have a feeling there might be a bit of hate once you guys are done reading this... SO, go read, enjoy, and I have a feeling many long comments will be added after reading!

Thanks for all the support you guys are amazing!
Please keep voting, commenting and recomending, I love you guys soo much! xx

-JustAkiss xox 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nineteen

2 days later

Harry

I could feel the amount of stress in the air as the lads were all in their separate bathrooms putting on their best cologne, the best pair of dress shoes, making sure the hairspray and gel is holding their locks in place and making sure their ties stay straight for the night. I understood what they must be feeling because we were going to a big red carpet event, we were the guest stars invited to this party and we had to look sharp. If not, there’s no reason for us to be there.

            Paul told us this morning that we were invited to a premiere of some song launching in the UK, though we’ve never heard of it because we’ve been stuck here for the past month and a half and not to mention, I don’t remember anything or what it’s like to go to this kind of event so, underneath my nice suit and curly hair, I was sweating like there was no tomorrow. I didn’t see why there was a red carpet premier party for a tune, I was never told about the lads about anything about it.

            I guess we weren’t that much of try-hards.

            In the next room I could hear Zayn and Niall fighting, but not really in a mad argument but mostly for the mirror. I laughed a little as I stood in front of mine, tying my black boe-tie that matched perfectly with my black suit. I laughed a little more as I heard Zayn’s loud complains and Niall’s roaring laugh as they fought some more.

            I gave another grin and then focused at my reflection in the mirror.

            My hair was perfectly curled today do to having washed it about three times and then allowed Louis to blow dry it in a certain way that it wouldn’t always fall in my face. The black suit I wore was brand new, I know because I had to cut off the price tags that contained very high numbers on everything I was wearing now. Including the boxers I wore on my arse. They really take these things very seriously. Even my socks were perfect, and the shoes. They weren’t one hundred percent comfortable but they looked really good.

            The only thing that wasn’t perfect was all the stupid blemishes that decorated my upper forehead.

            I groaned as Louis walked in, fixing his jet black jacket.

            His eyes met mine in the mirror before he smiled and checked me out for a few seconds, a grin spreading wider and wider across his face as his eyes trailed back to mine.

            And my frown.

            Louis gave me a sly dirty look. “What’s wrong now, Harry? You look freaking hot in what you’re wearing.”

            I shook my head and got closer to the mirror and Louis took a few steps towards me as he leaned into the mirror, our faces next to one another, our bright eyes staring into the glass at our reflections.