Chapter Twelve: Part One

I decided to put this chapter in two parts ! Ahaha, so this is chapter twelve, I hope you guys enjoy! next posting might take awhile considering I'm graduating this week, yay! ahaha, alright, comments are always appreciated, vote, enjoy and please stay turned for part two and well the rest of this! you guys are truly amazing and recomend this to any Larry of 1D fans!
enjoy!

-JustAkiss xox

------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Twelve

Louis

Déjà Vu struck over me as I paced in the waiting room of the Emergency.

            I stood again, waiting for Harry expecting the worse while wishing for the best. Who knew what the hell could happen now? Maybe he could lose more years out of his memory? And what if he does, then what? I can’t just shrug it off. I can’t bare the pain it brings me. It’s just too much right now, too much in so little time.

            I feel like some kind of anchor, I always end up sinking deeper and deeper, always having more pressure and weights added only to see how far I will sink. Well, I’ve sunk far enough, and I’m back in the ER waiting room, my eyes filled with burning tears as I tried to keep myself calm and composed as the building started to get crowded with paparazzi and a few curious fans.

            “Louis,” I then heard Liam’s limp voice call upon me.

            Sighing, I took a breath and turned around to face him, meeting his light brown eyes.

            He gave me a slight nod with that knowing look he paints onto his face, letting me know he feels the same kind of déjà vu I’ve been feeling since we reached the hospital and been told by the nurse to wait for him.  He opened his mouth to say something and then decided to drop it; taking another step towards me he placed a hand on my shoulder, giving me a short but yet, comforting squeeze.

            “What happened this time?” I then asked surprised at how my voice managed to croak out so balanced.

            Liam shrugged lightly, looking away from my gaze for a few seconds before returning it. “He fainted due to lack of oxygen running through his body.” He took a breath in between. “When he fell, he bumped his head pretty hard and they think it might have done more damage.”

            I swallowed the lump in my throat, shutting my eyes and turning away from Liam, as I walked to the wall and rested upon it, sliding myself to my bum and just sitting there, looking at the ceiling as it blurred from the tears forming in my opened eyes. I blinked lightly, trying to adjust to the sting of the light as I stared into it for a few seconds.

            “Lou.” Liam then said, sliding himself next to me.

            I shook my head. “I’d rather be alone.”

            “Don’t be silly.” He said. “No one wants to be alone.”

            I sighed, truth is, and right now I really did.

            I just wanted time to think, let my mind wander and hopefully just drown myself in the pain that my heart was still letting beat through my veins as it mixed along the freshly bumped blood that will run through every inch of my body, making it hurt everywhere. Though, for some reason, I just couldn’t tell Liam to leave me alone, to let him know that I will be alright because frankly, I don’t know. I had taken the time to accept that I had feelings for Harry, and then he did the same, he took much longer but, I gave him his time. Things happened, moments happened that just made my heart flutter every time I thought about it. Then we confessed our feelings and once we did, we decided to go tell management. And that was after our actual kiss.