Epilogue

Here it is guys, the GRAND FINALE of Chasing The Moments ! Can you believe this? I can't ! Well, it's true. It's here. Make sure to check out the Soundtrack in the next chapter; and listen to the songs ! They are really just wonderful and fit this story in so many different ways !

Anyways, it's short. But this is it guys, the last chapter to Chasing The Moments.

15+ Votes for the first chapter of Chasing Harry to be posted Wednesday, August 15th, 2012.

Enjoy!!

-JustAkiss xox

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Epilogue

Harry

The only thing I could hear was the low sounds of Louis’ breathing going in and out slowly as he slept next to me, curled up in the sheets. He let out a small groan here and there followed by small sighs and mumbles of my name. I chose to ignore them as I watched the ceiling of my dark bedroom. It was almost five in the morning and I could tell that everyone in the house was sleeping.

            Last night Louis took me out on a date.

            It was a beautiful date; it made me feel happy and special. He brought feelings that I never thought I could feel nor did I know existed. I couldn’t get a smile off my face the whole night, especially when we got those matching tattoo’s. Not to mention the very expensive wine that was served makes me wonder if they for sure didn’t know who we were. I shrugged the thought away thinking about our night; the supper, the fireworks, the tattoo’s... the sex.

            I slept with Louis.

            I had sexual intercourse with Louis.

            I got it in with Louis.

            I had sex with Louis.

            No matter the way I say it, it was true.

            It didn’t matter how I phrased what happened last night because it happened and I can’t take it back. And feeling the way my heart is beating in my chest right now, I wanted so desperately to do so. I could feel my chest tighten as I re-lived the moment that we shared, how every touch just made me shiver, made me lust for more. How every kiss made everything seem out of this world along with the way he caressed me and his skin felt against mine, stroking with my own warm flesh.

            I couldn’t forget how Louis made me feel.

            Just like he said.

            I was fine with it at first but as soon as it all ended and Louis fell asleep, I was left with my thoughts of what I had just done. And I couldn’t help but feel dirty, like I just did something that wasn’t right; like a sin. We’re all sinners, though I feel like this was the worst thing I could have done to this point. And not only do I feel utterly disgusted with my actions and behaviour during that moment I also enjoyed it.

            What was going on with me?

            I swallowed the lump that was starting to form in my throat.

            I knew I loved Louis, and I meant it when I said it to him. But, this just isn’t what I wanted. I may have wanted to sleep with him but deep down I was seriously not ready. And I may not have realized when it was going on but, I am now and I just can’t help but feel destroyed and completely sickening.