Chapter Fifteen; Includes Bonus Materials

Here it is guys, chapter fifteen! YAY. Ahaha, sorry for the wait, I was dealing with personal issues along with internet connections but, I didn't forget about this story  HELL NO, this is like my new life for right now ;D Anyways, this is the chapter and if you read til the end which i hope, I'm leaving a small spoiler and bonus material :D

And i got inspired by so many songs for this chapter you guys should check them out; Beside You by Marianas Trench and IRIS covered by SLEEPING WITH SIRENS.

Enjoy, comment, vote and please recommend!

-JustAkiss xox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifteen

Louis

“... for crying out loud, Louis Tomlinson did you really have to hit him in the face, again!?”

            Paul yelled, and kept yelling.

            “Honestly, I have no idea what the hell I’m going to do with the two of you. As soon as I have my back turned or whenever I’m not near you guys, letting you do whatever you please to do, you’re grabbing at each other’s throats, yet again! You guys are not babies anymore, I thought after the last discussion we had we agreed on no more hitting.” He said, his face turning slightly red. “Especially the faces!”

I sighed, semi-rolling my eyes as we all sat gathered into the kitchen, around the island. Harry and I sat on a stool each; Paul had demanded a house meeting on the first night in the cabin. Harry groaned a little next to me, holding an ice pack to his face. He was lucky I didn’t get his nose but my hit was going to leave a nice bruise on his cheek. I shrugged; we were on lock down for awhile anyways, so no one was going to see it.

Unless we have a party to attend.

Then, tough luck.

“I got mad.” I then said it was my only excuse really. And it’s true, I was mad. Still am.

Paul snorted and met my eyes with his dark brown ones. “Mad? Really, Louis? You guys have been mad at each other for awhile. I don’t think you were just mad. Maybe hurt?”

I frowned and shook my head.

Paul shook his head and sighed. “It doesn’t matter; you don’t hit people for having sex with their girlfriends.”

I didn’t say a word as I felt a few stares falling onto me; I didn’t even show any kind of emotion because it really didn’t matter. I was mad. “I got mad, so I hit Harry.”

“Whatever the reason to be, I don’t care. But, because it is related to something kind of stupid, I am putting a ban.” He then said, his voice still loud, though he wasn’t shouting anymore because he wasn’t only speaking to me now. He then went on. “I am putting a ban on sex.”

Gasps were heard and voices started arguing. But, Paul shut them up.

You listened to Paul, no matter what.

“It sounds stupid, yes.” He said, looking at all of us though, starring at me most of the time. “But, I feel like I have to baby you guys even though the youngest here are eighteen. Meaning, you guys are all adult.” He looked around the room. “But, because you lads can’t act like it,” he said starring at both Harry and I, one after the other for a few seconds that seemed too long. “I will ask that all bedroom doors remain open for all of you’s. No sex, no drama. Or at least, less drama.”