Chapter Nine

So here is Chapter Nine, this is the climax of the story from this point end things will get more dramatic and that's all I can say without giving anything away! :D And maybe Harry might remember a few things starting from Chapter Ten, we shall see ;D

Comments, Votes and Likes are ALWAYS appreciated !

Enjoy!

-JustAkiss x0x

--------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Nine

Niall

“Zayn, can we talk for a few minutes?”

            I asked walking into his dressing room, as he sat there on the nearby couch, his mobile in his hands. He looked away from it, setting it down at the sound of my voice and sat up to meet my eyes.

            He shrugged. “Yeah, sure, what’s it about?”

            I gave a short grin as I pulled a nearby chair in front of him, resting my elbows on my knees. I bit my lower lip, unsure of how to bring this up to Zayn.

            How hard can it be? How hard can it be to tell your band mate that something might be going on with another band mate? I snorted inside my mind, Louis and Harry did it, right? But, this would be the second time. And I don’t know what it is, I don’t know if Liam likes me or even if I like Liam. Whenever I see him now I feel my heart rate quicken and the urge to just be with him and just lay down together and simply talk or even just cuddle in bed all afternoon as I pass my hand through his soft hair and share a few kisses here and there and―

            “Niall?”

            Zayn’s voice snapped me out of my racing mind.

            I met his eyes again and sighed. “Well, I’m not really sure how to really start about this so...”

            He gave me a light smile. “You can tell me anything you know?”

            I nodded, taking another breath and closing my eyes for a slight second before telling him.

            Everything.

            I first started with that night that they all had slept over, the first night Harry was out of the hospital. How we talked a bit about his situation and how we felt bad for Louis because it must be the hardest on him. I then told him about how I felt when I saw him, on how he made me feel, following by the nights we spent together in my bedroom just falling asleep in each other’s arms and sharing late night conversations talking about anything that came to mind, especially remembering moments we shared together in the past and how our lives were before we met one another.

            I then told Zayn about the kiss, and how I wanted more out of that kiss and how I just didn’t understand it. I wasn’t sure why Liam did it and I told him we haven’t discussed it but if he wouldn’t have walked into the room Liam and I would probably still have our mouths together and bodies pressed to one another. Then, I let him know that maybe I do have feelings for Liam but, that I wasn’t sure because I’ve always been attracted to women until recently when I seemed to have this weird thing going on for Liam.

            “...I just don’t get it, Zayn. It’s crazy. It’s like I almost crave him.” I finished, my face resting in the palms of my hands. “What should I do?” I asked, meeting his focused gaze.