Chapter Eleven

So  I made sure to post this the day right after posting Chapter Ten because I knew how much things are going to change after this Chapter. Yes, it's kind of short but, it is enough to keep you guys wanting more. Hopefully!
Again, I'd like to say thank you to all of you guys support! I'm glad you're enjoying this story as much as I am. This is my first Fan-Fiction and at first I thought it would be weird to write one, ahaha.
Anyways, vote, comment― I really want to know what you guys think! Enjoy and recommend! 

Next Chapter to be up in a few days !

-JustAKiss

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eleven

Harry

That night, things felt a little weird.

Though, I wasn’t too sure on how to describe it because all I could see were images and playbacks of things I never really remembered going through or viewing which made me frown, as I rolled over on my bed a few times, trying not to knock Emma off the edge, though, I couldn’t seem to stop moving as my vision blurred with Louis’ charming smile as his lips moved telling me things that weren’t audible through my ears.

            This angered me.

            I sighed restlessly, turning onto my back and just looking over at the ceiling, taking a few breaths as I started shutting my eyes slowly once again, feeling them going heavy as I took deeper and deeper breaths, keeping myself calm and a clear mind until I was surrounded by darkness and fell into a deep sleep.

            His eyes rested on me, wearing a chancy look as he stood in front of me, a few steps away. I had just taken off my shirt and had started brushing my teeth as I looked at myself in the mirror, as I spit the remaining toothpaste into the sink and turning around to face his burning stare.

            “Louis, what’s wrong?” I then asked, because clearly something must have been going on because he was just staring at me like I had just done a naked cartwheel in the hallway while yelling some cheesy Barney song.

            He shook his head violently and clearing his throat, steadying himself against the doorframe. “Yeah, I’m fine.”

            I raised an eyebrow and then took a step closer towards him.

            Something was bothering him and he wasn’t telling me.

            Closing the distance between us I took the last step, placing a shaking hand to his check, brushing his skin with my thumb, feeling the warmth of his cheek increase underneath my palm and his flesh turned a bright pink as he sucked in a breath which made me catch my own as I felt my heart skip a beat.

            It was the first time I had ever felt such a connection towards Louis and I wasn’t sure if it was because I had sucked in a breath too hard or just had chocked on the toothpaste that I still tasted at the back of my throat.

            His deep blue eyes never left mine and I felt like I was sinking into them, my free hand rested on the bathroom sink countertop as I steadied myself from drowning any further into the alluring gaze he kept on me.

            I snapped myself into a sitting position as I knew what I had just dreamed about.

            And it wasn’t a dream.