Chapter Thirteen

So, I've been working on this the whole afternoon and I decided that this is how Chapter Thirteen turned out. I just go as I write, I have a plot in my head but, I need to lead to it. Ahaha, so, it might be abit rushed and maybe seem like not much is going on but, there's a smile surprise at the end that shall bring in more onto the story because it will continue developping and hopefully get better!
Don't give up on this story and on me guys, I'm trying to make this the best I can!

Comment, Vote, Read, Recommend and Enjoy!

And I'd like to dedicate this Chapter to ALL my fans because I can't just pick one out of such onderful people. <3 xx

Thanks guys, enjoy it, and next Chapter will be up soon!

-JustAkiss xox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Thirteen

Ten days later.

Niall

We were called into a meeting in the conference room that was situated in a nearby hotel in London. We all walked in, slowly and grumpy as we had our arms wrapped around our bodies as we tried to keep our eyes open. I tried not to laugh at the fact that Zayn was wearing a pink robe that was inside out. I wasn’t sure where he got it and right now it didn’t matter because I was tired.

            Why the hell would management pull a meeting so early in the morning? We’re busy lads and we never get to sleep so, his better be good.

            I sat next to Liam, placing my head on his shoulder as he had already fallen asleep on his chair. I breathed in the scent of his jumper only to realize it smelt like girl perfume and moved away, groaning softly before changing sides and resting my head on Zayn’s fluffy shoulder.

            Not only were Zayn, Liam and I about to pass out on our chairs but Louis and Harry were arguing on their way to the room which made things worse because that is all they have been doing since we stepped back into London and frankly, things were getting old especially that they were fighting about everything now, not just feelings and fear of homosexuality.

            Next to me Liam groaned and shifted in his seat. “They weren’t yelling in the car, what on earth changed that?” He demanded in his tired voice as their voices got louder.

            I shrugged, opening my eyes. “I don’t want to know.”

            “Well maybe if you wouldn’t have been such a fucking idiot in the first place that wouldn’t of happened, Harry!” Louis yelled.

            “Me? An idiot? You’re the one who doesn’t knock!” Harry snapped back as they walked into the room.

            “Why would I knock in my own house? I pay the rent since you don’t remember your bank account number!”

            “Well, you should learn to do so you never what the hell is going on!”

            “Guys!” Zayn then yelled, which made me jump. I looked at Louis and Harry who were glaring at each other, arms crossed over their chests, eyes ready to kill one another. “What the hell is left to argue about?!” He asked his tone very loud.

            Louis sighed and turned to face him. “Harry started it―”

            “No, I did not, Louis!” He snapped, cutting him off.