A/N: READ IT plz

Hey guys it's your friendly neighborhood potato with a message.

So when I looked back at the previous chapter I think we can all agree that the most asked question was 'WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE IT IS THERE A SEQUEL AJDBFJEBFJDHDBDSAIEJEL'

-_______________-

I'm joking you guys had a right to ask that as many times as you wanted until I answered you. And the answer to the question is sadly a no, I'm not continuing the series and that was actually the last book I'm ever writing on wattpad. I'm sorry but the writing life just isn't for me and I feel like I should expand myself to more hobbies and devote myself to making me a better person and focus on what truly matters like my grades and making friends-

Nah I'm just kidding I love wrecking you guys emotionally with my storylines and wallowing in stress, anxiety, and self deprecation. So the answer to the question is probably, there's most likely going to be a sequel.

How many people did I get just then??? I apologize but I saw the opportunity and I took it.

But to pass the time until I can properly answer THAT question, I thought maybe I could give you guys the chance to learn more about me. So, until I can answer the sequel question with 100% certainty, I thought maybe you guys would like to ask me some other questions and I'd answer them in a Q/A sort of thing.

So basically:

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME WHATEVER YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT'S NOT INAPPROPRIATE OR PERSONAL AND I'LL ANSWER AS MANY QUESTIONS AS I CAN (that's if I get any).

I love you guys, and thanks for reading!🖤(I'm using trash emojis because this is on my computer)