Gate Crashers and Little Girls

*Riley's POV*

            "I don't care who Ronald snogs!" Hermione hissed one evening while Harry and I followed her around the library putting books away.

            I glanced at Harry and we silently rolled our eyes at each other behind her back, we both knew that Hermione fancied Ron and she was taking the fact that he was dating Lavender harsh.

            "So do you have a date to Slughorn's party yet?" I mused as I twirled my long blonde hair, lately I had decided to change my hair color everyday depending on what color I liked. Today was my blonde day.

            "No, I suppose I could ask anyone though. Seeing as I am the chosen one," Harry smirked jokingly until Hermione and I both hit him.

            "Don't let your head get too full there, you may not be able to play quidditch with a fat head!" I muttered as I noticed Ramilda Vane in the corner staring longingly at Harry.

            Harry shook his head, "who are you two going with?"

            Hermione leaned against a bookshelf, "Cormac..."

            Harry and I both scrunched up our faces in disgust, "but why?"

            "I thought of who would annoy Ron the most."

            "Congratulations, you found the winning number," I smiled at Hermione as she glared back.

            I glanced over at Harry, "I still need a date....want to go together as friends?"

            Harry shrugged and nodded, "works for me."

            I nodded and smiled while Hermione huffed and continued putting away most of the books, I sighed as I began helping her and she started her rant about Ron yet again.

            **

            I was walking down the halls when my way was blocked by a small first year carrying brass scales, when I bumped into her she screamed bloody murder.

            "Shut it! I didn't mean to bump into you," I apologized. She wouldn't stop yelling so I decided to stun her, I smirked as she hit the ground with a thud. I began to walk away when I noticed something strange, a small girl was meant to have those dainty delicate hands right? Well...why didn't this girl have those kind of hands and why was she changing? I watched with horror as her body changed, did I cause this? I didn't mean to do a thing!

            I started to frantically think of all these different things until finally there was no little girl but one of Draco's cronies—Crabbe to be precise. I dragged Crabbe out of sight of anyone and made sure that my curse was still holding tight as I glanced around, Draco was close by I could feel it; unless his crony had a strange fetish of using poly juice potion I'd bet my life on it.

            Then my heart stopped when I saw the door to the room of requirement, I had him cornered now. I slunk behind the nearest statue of armor and waited in the shadows for him to come out, I checked my watch it was close to eight at night, hopefully Ron was on patrol tonight and if I found him we could pull it off that he found me.

            I shifted so I was sitting comfortably as I watched the door intently, it wasn't until eleven that the infamous blonde stepped out of the room looking horrible.

            "Wow you look horrible..." I muttered as I stepped from behind the statue.

            Draco jumped a foot and clutched his chest, I noticed that he looked skinnier and paler than usual, "what're you doing here?"