To Hogwarts We Go!

I dedicate this chapter to every one of you lovely people, especially the new fans and biggest fans of this story :) thank you so much for reading, no words can express how happy it makes me to get comments or votes on this story :)

*Natalie's POV*

I was so excited that if it weren't for the fact that I was sitting in a boat, and was scared to fall into the lake and get eatten by the rumored giant squid, I would jump up and down. But as it turned out I was sitting quietly, with my foot tapping and staring ahead of me at the giant and marvelous castle I had heard so much about. I couldn't believe I was here, Hogwarts! I would be sorted just like mummy and daddy and I would live my childhood here! I would make so many friends and become a legend just like my parents!

I glanced over at my twin brother and flashed him a grin which he returned with a wink, I knew what he was thinking. He wanted to tip this boat, I knew that look in his eye, but he wouldn't do it. Not with other people in the boat with us. I grabbed his hand and together we sat silently staring at the castle as we waded through the water to the glorious place I would soon call home.

When the boats stopped I just about jumped from my seat and bolted up the castle, all the while holding on to Oliver's hand. He laughed as he followed me to the doorway where we waited for everyone else, I was so excited to look around and discover all the hiding places Uncle George had told me about. This was going to be fantastic!

Or so I thought, I forgot about the hat, I forgot that it read your mind. That's what had me scared last night, until daddy ran in and craddled me back to sleep. I know I was eleven and he wanted me to be strong but I couldn't help it, that thing scared me. I took a shaking breath and glanced over at Oliver who looked confident-then again he always did. He had mum's determination.

I pushed my hands into my pockets as I followed McGonagall up to the front of the hall where the hat was, I felt my hand crumple around the letter dad had given me just as I got on the train. I smiled trying to remember what he wrote, he told me to be brave and that everything would work out-he'd love me no matter which house I was placed in. My heart lifted slightly as I glanced around at the curious looks, I stood out the most in the crowd-my hair was vibrant red like dad's and it was a constrast to the small group of simple brunetes and blondes.

"When I call your name, please step up and place the hat on, when it announces your house please go and sit with your fellow classmates," McGonagall explained before revealing a rather large scroll and calling out names.

It was a long time before I was called, I jumped on the stool and sat patiently as the hat fell over my eyes.

"Ah a Weasley! Surprised to see another one really, but no matter....hm...difficult really, you're extrememly intelligent, but there's a need to be accepted and stand out...." the hat paused for a moment, "GRYFFINDOR!" I grinned as the red and gold house stood up and clapped excitedly for me to join them, Oliver was called next and it was only a few seconds after he joined me, I grinned at him-still a bit shaky. Oliver grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze, he was always the calm one out of the two of us. Although he was more cunning, he was always rather calm in certain situations, I was a loose cannon, something mum tells me came from dad. Which would explain a lot.

"Hi, I'm Samantha Malfoy. It's nice to meet you," a girl with curly blonde hair smiled at me. I grinned and took her hand.

"I'm Natalie Weasley, but call me Nellie," I said excitedly. "And this is my brother Oliver!"Oliver leaned across me and waved slightly before turning back to the front.

"Your family owns the joke shops in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade right?" She whispered excitedly.

I nodded as she grinned, "that's fantastic!" I shrugged slightly as the food appeared on our plates, Hogwarts was going to be amazing. I just knew it.