They Know Who You Are

*Riley's POV*

Soon enough the two competing schools for the tournament arrived, the schools of Durmstrang Institute and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and every student of Hogwarts who was of age was debating to put their name in the cup. It was all anyone talked about. The boys practically drooled over the girls from Beauxbatons with their French accents while the girls drooled over the boys of Durmstrang. I was happy, I had Fred and his little group of fans weren't paying him any attention, which meant there was nothing to worry about.

"Hello, Daxton." I always speak too soon on things, it's a bad habit.

I looked up from my bed and noticed three girls smirking at me, "can I help you Kristen?"

"We've noticed your relationship with Fred Weasley has...grown," she stated as she stepped into the dorm.

I shrugged, "you do know that he can choose who he fancies right? It's not my fault it happened to be me."

"Oh, but we can't allow that."

"Why is that?"

"Because of who you are," Kristen sneered. "You know exactly what we'll tell him, and you know exactly how he'll react. But don't worry...we'll be there to comfort him."

"What do you want?" I jumped off my bed and glared, ever since my first year of Hogwarts these girls have had it in for me. Just because I was stupid enough to want friends and I trusted them.

"For you to join your kind in Slytherin and stay there," Claire spoke up. She was the shortest of the group, and possibly the prettiest out of all of them. But they still weren't Fred's type.

"I'm wanted here."

"Because you're known as Riley Wood, not your actual name, I'm more than sure that the moment we let it slip who you actually are that no one will want you here," Kristen hissed.

"Riley, are you ready--Oh, hello." Hermione stepped into our room and shot me a frightened look as she stepped back.

"We'll give you until the champions are chosen. After that...it's all fair game," Kristen threatened before leaving with her little group of friends.

"You alright?" Hermione whispered, she placed a hand on my shoulder and looked at me with concern.

I nodded slowly, "remember what I told you last year? Who I actually am? Well...that was Fred's little fan club and they know as well. Only they see it as blackmail, so they own me in a way." I said with a heavy sigh.

Hermione studied me and chewed her bottom lip, "how about we go to the Great Hall? We can talk about this there."

I nodded slowly before grabbing my things and following her out the door.

*Fred's POV*

The tournament was all anyone talked about now, everyone who couldn't enter only dreamed of entering and everyone who could enter considered what would happen to them if they were chosen. George and I were one of the ones dreaming of entering, although we were making a plan to enter the tournament with an aging potion.

The day we entered our names we walked into the Great Hall were many students were standing.

"We've done it!" George shouted to the room as we approached the cup.

I noticed Riley sitting beside Hermione and threw her a wink before high fiving George, "it's not going to work," Hermione stated in a sing song voice.

"Why's that, Granger?" I asked as I sat beside the girls.

"There's an age line around the cup, made by Dumbledor himself! Do you really think he can be tricked by something as simple as an aging potion?" She stated.

Riley nodded beside her as she watched us with a curious expression, "that's why it's going to work!"

"Because it's so incredibly dim witted!" George stated with a grin.

Riley and Hermione exchanged a look before George and I shook the potions up.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George!"

We took a drought of the vials before jumping over the age line, there was a slight pause and we realized we were fine. George and I reached up to the cup and placed the pieces of paper with our names on it in the cup before taking a step back, there was a second where we thought we had gotten away with it.

Until we were thrown back and both had grey hair with matching long beards.

~*~*~

Sorry it's so short!!! Please forgive me!!