To the Depths of Hell

I'd like to thank idamariekass for helping me think of this chapter (this was the scenario I was trying to ask if it made sense but with codewords)

Enjoy! :)

*Riley's POV*

"I love you Freddie," I breathed as I kissed Fred good bye while the train whistle blew.

            "I love you too," Fred grinned as he hugged me for a second time before we parted ways. "It's just a month, you'll be alright love. I'll make sure that I personally get you, even if Oliver plans to get you himself I'll be with him."

            We stepped apart and I smiled slightly before stepping on the train, I found an empty compartment near the back of the train and looked out the window to see that Fred was already gone. Ginny had been suspended from school which gave her the perfect chance to go into hiding with her family, we had said our good byes earlier this morning and she seemed slightly distraught that I couldn't stay with her. I sighed and closed my eyes as I heard the compartment door open and I smelled that familiar scent of mint and the abnormal cologne that I'd know anywhere. I groaned but held my eyes shut, just hoping Draco would leave me alone.

            "You shouldn't have come back," my eyes flew opened as I saw Draco looking at me with sad eyes. He had a sad and almost guilty look on his face as he twitched his wand in his hand, "I sent an owl telling you to stay away...why did you have to come back Rye? You know they're after you..."

            "Draco...what're you going on about...I never got any owl...." but I stopped talking as he pointed his wand at me.

            "Just come with me and I swear nothing will happen, just trust me Rye," Draco whispered. There was an edge to his voice, I knew he was panicking and that worried me even more. The memory of him crying in my hospital room before sixth year popped into my mind and as I stared back at Draco, I saw that same panicked look from then right now as I studied him. If he thought that he was going to order me around, he had another thing coming to him. 

            I stood up and punched him in the chest before running out of the compartment, forgetting about all of my belongings. I ran off the train and was just at the barrier when my legs locked and I was on the floor. Draco was shaking his head at me sadly, "I'm trying to help you...you have to believe me."

            Fear seeped through every inch of my body, Ginny was smart enough to stay behind but Fred had talked me into going back. I knew why he wanted me to go back, I understood that Oliver was scary protective of me and Fred was afraid of him. I didn't fault him for asking me to return, we never heard from Oliver and if Fred wanted to stay in his good graces then we needed to listen to Oliver's plan. No matter how foolish.
I watched Draco look at me with those grey eyes as he placed a blind fold over my own before I was sucked into darkness.

            "Just don't speak, I promise you'll be fine," Draco breathed in my ear as he took my hand and placed my hand on his arm before we began walking.

            I could hear uproars and then silence, the feeling of apparating took over me and I could only guess where we were. Draco moved forward and I heard his feet click on stone as I walked beside him and then it was cold, Draco removed my blindfold and I saw that he was crying silently.

            "Where are..." I looked around and stopped. I remembered this room, it was dark and cold and the steel bars terrified me as I looked around. I had only been in this room one other time when I was younger, I looked at Draco as fear filled my every pore and the memory of the last time we were in here ran through my mind. "Why?"

            "They want you dead...if you had stayed there you would've been killed the second you got off that train. I'm saving your life," Draco whispered.