Chapter 1-Speed Trapped

"Tonight's the night! The new frozen yogurt shop is opening. 52 flavors, and four of them are sugar free!" Chase exclaimed, and Bree gave him a look. "Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time AJ showed you nail polish." He said, and Bree looked at her nails before she shrugged and went back to brushing her hair.

Adam walked over, wearing a big green jacket. "I've heard of those yogurt places. They get you for charging extra you extra for toppings, so I'm bringing my own." Aspen raised her eyebrow as her boyfriend on a year unzipped the jacket to reveal candy in it. "You don't even want to know what's in my pants." Aspen smirked before Adam slapped his legs. "Oh! Hot butterscotch!" He walked, more like waddled away.

"Sorry you guys are coming home straight after school. So no flavors, no fro-yo no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies!" Donald came over to them, and Aspen raised an eyebrow at the man her father had been friends with for years.

"Bros, peeps, and homies?" Bree asked, and Donald nodded, "No! Just don't!"

"Never let those words leave your mouth ever again." Aspen said, "Even my dad and Chandler knows when to stop."

"What's got you so grouchy?" Leo asked as Donald walked away, "Did they run out of human foot stools at the rich guy club?"

"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday?" He asked and Aspen rolled eye eyes. "He could have discovered our bionic secret!"

After figuring out what Marcus was really up too, Aspen had been texting him like crazy and he was ignoring her text. Aspen was finding it harder and harder to not tell her boyfriend and friends that Marcus had bionics and what he was up to.

"Oh! Okay! So it's our fault that your million dollar smart home system didn't stop him?" Bree asked.

"Don't go there super girl! I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you might want to look into." Eddy popped up and disappeared, before coming back, "Aspen, you look amazing today." Then he left again.

"Look, it doesn't matter who's fault it was. Even though some people were supposed to be watching him." Donald said, pointing to Aspen and Leo.

"Well technically someone pulled us away." Leo and Aspen pointed to Donald.

"And Marcus roamed free." Aspen said. "I knew I should have kept him on a leach." She mumbled to herself.

"Guys, I think your talking about each other." Adam said. Aspen playfully rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, leaning against his side.

"Bottom line, I'm keeping a tighter leash on you three. And you two, since I can't always be there, you guys have to do a better job of stepping up and watching out for them." Donald said.

"No problem, Big D. I may have let one goon get close, but I won't let anymore Marcus's slip through the cracks."  Leo said, "From now on, you can call me the Enforcer!" He made a tough-guy pose, and Aspen scoffed.

"The Enforcer? Leo, my 6 year old cousin can kick your ass." Aspen said, and Leo glared at her.

Donald got a phone call, and he left. Aspen wrapped her arms around Adam's waist, and he leaned down to kiss her.

"Don't do that in front of us!" Leo exclaimed.

The couple waved him off, as Adam pulled her closer.

"Don't the two of you need to breath?" Chase asked.

Leo rolled his eyes before pulling them away from each other, "The hammer is down, people! No more talking guys." He pointed to Bree, "No more talking to girls." He pointed to Adam, and Aspen raised her eyebrow. Was he talking about her? "No more helping old ladies to their cars!" Leo pointed to Chase.