Chapter 17-Trent Gets Schooled

"Greeting, puke puddles!" Perry greeted, walking into the cafeteria. "Tomorrow is yearbook photo day and, while I'm not sure why anyone would want a record of this akward phase of your lives-," She looked at one the kids, "Uhhh-I'll be your photographer. Oh, and don't blink, 'cause homie don't do retakes! Ha ha!" She laughed before walking out.

"Well, that settles that." Bree said, "I am so getting my hair done right after school."

"Oh! Can you bring me back some clippings off the floor?" Adam asked, "I need 'em to finish builiding my Taj Mahair." He pulled out a display modle of the Taj Mahal made out of hair.

"Adam, baby, that's nast." Aspen made a face at her fiance.

"Where did all of that hair come from?" Bree demanded.

"Pets, shower drains, brushe-If you want it, you can get it." Adam said.

"Well, that is disgusting." Bree told him.

"Yeah. Well, if you think that's gross, wait until you see Buckinghair Palace." He grinned.

"Why are you so concerned about a stupid yearbook photot?" Leo asked just as Chase walked up to them, and orange in his hand.

"I am still trying to live down last year's picture when I wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched. She held up the old yearbook and they looked at her picture.

"Bree, your zombie picture was the least of ther problems with the yearbook." Chase said, "Perry photo-bombed every group picture."

They looked at every group picture that Perry jumped into, and when they got to the swim team, Leo grabbed the book and shut it.

"None of us need to see that again." He said, and they nodded in agreement.

The bell ran and tehy all stood up so they could leave, Aspen, going with Chase and Leo. They walked into the hallway to find the football team.

"Move thirty-two! Hut! Hut!" One of the players hiked the football to Trent who threw the ball to another player, but he missed it as it flew towards the group. Aspen quickly caught the ball.

"Well, Ms. Aspen still had it!" The player shouted as she threw it to him.

"Trent, what are you doing?" Chase asked.

"Using football practice as an excuse to knock over innocent bystanders." Trent said.

"But it's not even football season." Leo pointed out.

"True, but it's always tackling season." He said. "Heads up!" He threw the football at Leo. All the football players ran towards Leo and tackled him to the ground.

"Let me help you up." Trent said, sticking his hand out for Leo to take.

"Yeah, right. I'm not falling for that." Leo said.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm only being nice 'cause I need something." Leo looked at him skeptically before grabbing Tren'ts hand.

Trent pulled him up too forcefully and Leo stumbled a bit before he gained his balance.

"You guys...Are gonna help me pass my history test." Trent said, fixing Chase's collar.

"You don't even take history." Chase told him, "The only class you have left it physics."

"And since when do you care about tacking test?" Leo asked.

"There is a lot about me you don't know." Trent said, "I have many layers. I am very dense."

"Hmm. Yes." Chase said, "Yes, you are."

"He cries when he watches 'The Notebok'." Aspen told them, rolling her eyes.