Chapter 16-Prank You Very Much

Aspen and Bree stepped into the elevatore after being gone all day with Tasha and Maria, having a girls day. Once they walked into the lab, they saw Adam and Leo just standing around.

"Let me guess, pranking Chase again?" Bree aske.d

"No." Adam laughed. "Yeah."

"Adam, you are so immature." Bree said, truning to Aspen, "Why would you want to get married to him?"

"Because I love him." Aspen wrapped her arms around her fiance's waist, laying her head on his chest. Adam smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Eh. I've been called worse." Adam said.

"Alright, well, I'm going to bed." Bree walked past Adam, Aspen and Leo before turning to them, "Wake me up when I'm old enough to move out." She walked towards her capsul and went in. As soon as she had the door shut she was covered in some kind of white liquid.

"What in the hell?!" Bee yelled, and Aspen's eyes got wide. She had never heard Bree cus before.

"Oh, Chase's capsule is the one in the middle!" Adam realized.

"I'll go get some towels." Leo offered before running out of the lab.

"Adam, what the hell?" Bree demanded, walking out of her capsule, "I am so sick of the pranks!"

"Hey, I wasn't even pranking you." Aadm defended.

"That's not the point!" She snapped at him.

Leo ran back into the lab with towels and handed them to Bree. Aspen noticed that he aslo had a can of air freshnerer. Bree quickly wrapped one of the towels around herself and she was going to use the other one to clean her hair. Adam unwrapped his arms from around Aspen, causing her to poke her lips out in a poute as he started to clean Bree's capsul.

Chase walked in, "Rig the wrong capsule again, Adam?"

"Maybe." He responded slowly to his brother as Chase walked over to Aspen, hugging her.

"Beautiful best friend." He kissed the top of her head.

"Handsome best friend." She replied, kissing his cheek.

"What happened in here?" Donald asked as him and Tasha walked in. "And why does my lab smell like a locker room at a gym that only cows go to?" He pinched his nostrils so he wouldn't have to smell the odor.

"Honey, who did this to you?" Tahs asked, a hand on her hip.

"Who do you think?" Bree asked, pointing at Adam.

"Wow." Adam said. "Ruining pranks and blamming others. Not makin' any friends today, are you, Bree?"

"Grandma Rose is visiting tomorrow and I want this behavior to stop." Tasha told the boys, "You three go get cleaning supplies. Now!" Leo, Chase and Adam walked out of the lab, Adam running in moments later to kiss Aspen.

"I love you."

"I love you to!" She called as he ran back out.

"I'm so sick of getting caught in their crossfire." Bree complained. "Last week, Chase was pranking Adam, and I ended up in a pet store window!"

Donald laughed and Bree glared at him. "That's funny! Look, I will talk to them, I will lay down the law."

"Thank you." Tasha said before walking out the lab.

"Look, don't tell Tasha I told you this, but the only way you're gonna get them to stop is to fight fire with fire." Donald said, "You have to prank them, and you have to prank them hard."