Author's Note

The next two chapters that'll be posted with be original chapter. The first chapter will be request from @Ashna2014 who wanted to see Aspen and Adam fighting a little.

The seconds  original chapter will be a game night and The Davenports will be joining The Johnson family.

 I want to make that chapter a little funny and competitive between the characters. So for tonight, and tomorrow while I'm at School, I want you guys to give out suggestions on what you want to see for that chapter. 

AND just because I want to talk about something non Adam Davenport or Teen Wolf related since those are the two stories I'm working on, I JUST started watching Stranger Things because I friend of mine said that I needed too, and I'M FREAKING IN LOVE!!!  And if I every finish this one, and get a little more added into my Teen Wolf story, I might want to write a fan fiction on that. 

I'm either going to write it about Jonathan or Dustin, because that little boy is my favorite. He's just so adorable. And I'm thinking about either making her Steve's twin sister, Nancy's twin, or Mike's twin, depending on who I write it about. 

You guys can comment which choice's you want and the one's with the most comments, I'll start it about. 

Savannah.