Chapter 7-Adam's Jealous of Chase?

"Morning Aspen," Tasha smiled at the teen who stromed into the Davenport house, a grumpy look on her face. "What's the matter?"

"Katie invited her parent's over for a few days, and they hate me and Chandler." Aspen mumbled as she sat on Adam's lap.

"Her parent's hate you and your brother?" Bree asked, "Nobody hates the two of you."

"I know!" Aspen threw her arms into the air. "But they hate that Chadler dropped out of College, and they hate me because of my tattoos."

"Stay here until they leave. Problem solved." Donald shrugged his shoulders.

"Problem not solved." Aspen turned to him, "Chadler told me that since he couldn't get out of it then neither was I. I have to sit through it all just like he does."

The door busted open, and Chandler threw himself into the house, doing a ninja roll behind the couch as Leo shut the door.

"Their over there." Chadler popped up next to Bree and Tasha causing the two girls to jump, "Her mom started decorating the living room with old people stuff, and her dad took over my recliner. It took weeks of just sitting in that chair to mold that chair to fit my ass perfectly! Now, he's going to ruin it with his!"

"Her parents can't be that terrible." Chase spoke, and Chandler and Aspen looked at each other.

"You wanna have dinner tonight with them and find out?" Chandler asked, "Becuase you'll be crying for your momma two seconds into meeting them!"

"How bad can it be?" Chase asked.

A phone dinged, and Chandler pulled his out to check the text message from Katie.

"Uh, Katie said to get our asses back to the house." Chandler stood up from behind the couch, "Aspen will come and get you tonight before dinner."

"I don't wanna go!" Aspen shouted as Chandler grabbed her legs, pulling her from Adam's lap. "Don't make me go!"

"If I have to go then so do you!" Chandler yelled, pulling her out of the house.

Aspen quickly ran back in, going over to Adam and pecking his lips, "I love you."

"Aspen!" Chandler shouted.

"I love you too." Adam chuckled before she ran out the door.

"So are we not going to talk about how Chandler basically invited Chase over to meet his girlfriends parents before he invited Adam to go and meet them." Leo spoke, breaking the silence between all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was time for Aspen to go and get Chase from across the street, she was more than happy to literally run out of the house, Chandler threatning to come get her if she wasn't back in 5 minutes time.

"Alright, Chase we gotta go. Chandler's not carrying me across the street again." Aspen said as she went in the front door.

"Aspen, you look beautiful." Tasha told the teen as they looked at what they were watching.

Aspen was forced by Katherine to wear a dress since they were going to a nice resturant instead of just eating at the house. The dress that Aspen was wearing was about knee length in the front, but int the back it was longer. Her hair was curled which was strange because Aspen always kept her hair straight. She had light makeup on, with black pumps on her feet, and he leather jacket covering her arms.

"Thank you." She mumbled, "I feel really girly."

"You look amazing." Adam wrapped his arms around her waist, and leaned down to kiss her. The couple pulled away, and Aspen looked over at Chase.