Chapter 5-Hole In One

Adam and Aspen laid in her bed because it as Saturday. They had been up once but went and laid down again. Her brother and Katherine were away for the weekend, so Aspen was back at the Davenport/Dooley house.

Aspen was halfway asleep again due to Adam running his fingers through her hair. Well she was almost asleep, until Donald called them downstairs. When the couple made it downstairs, Donald was standing beside a sheet covering something.

"Guys, check this out." He said, "I picked this up at an auction today and it only cost me a million dollars."

"For a sheet?" Adam asked, "I better start saving up i I want to be a ghost for Halloween."

"It's a painting Adam: By a very famous artist named Von Shtop." Donald pulled the sheet off, revealing a hideous painting.

"Hmm, I wish I could have been there to to Von Shtop you from buying it." Leo said, him and Aspen high-fiving.

"What is it?" Adam asked.

"It's abstract art, Adam. It's whatever you think it is." Donald told him.

"I think it's a crying woman." Bree said.

"I think it's a storm at sea." Chase said.

"I think it's Dylan O'Brien." Aspen said, an innocent smile on her face.

"I think someone just blew a million dollars." Leo said.

Donald sighed before his phone started ringing, "It's me, Davenport Industries."

"Dylan O'Brien, really?" Bree laughed, turning to look at Aspen.

"What? He's cute." Aspen shrugged, "I'd date him."

"Boyfriend in the room." Adam pointed to himself.

"I love you!"

"You better."

"Looks like I gotta put a fire out at work." Donald said.

"What happened?" Chase asked.

"Betty from accounting got her head stuck in the posatron collider again." Donald explained, "Yeah, that's gonna be messy. Can you guys put that in my art vault for me?" He asked.

"You have an art vault?" Leo asked.

"When will you guys learn? I have everything." Donald spoke, "Whatever you do just don't touch the Davenportraits." Then he left.

"What's a Davenportrait?" Leo asked.

"You don't want to know." Aspen shivered. She had seen the room many times and every time she get more and more creeped out.

******

In the room were about a dozen famous paintings, and that wasn't the worst part. Everyone of them had Donald's face painted over them.

"Am I screaming out loud or just inside my head?" Leo asked. He looked like the scream from the painting.

"Inside your head."